HazeyQ
Jevinigh

Should Military Services be Mandatory?

HazeyQ

Con

Doing it for research project, is it? I Say it's not (I was forced into this topic).
Jevinigh

Pro

Mandatory Military service is also called Concription, many nations around the world do so, usually called "national service" in the western countries. There is a good deal of benefit from such a program, one of which is bringing a sense of Patriotism in young men and women who will serve, another is ensuring nearly all of the young population will recieve some form of technical training. In the United States, Implementing such a National service system could be a good way to socialize higher education as That is historically part of the deal for serving in the Nation's military. Other practical advantages of course is a larger service force, usually in the national gaurd capacity.

Physical fitness, Patriotism, Higher education, greater sense of community and apreciation for authority. These are a few of the advantages National Service programs have wehn dealing with the young who serve.
HazeyQ

Con

HazeyQ forfeited this round.
HazeyQ

Con

HazeyQ forfeited this round.
HazeyQ

Con

HazeyQ forfeited this round.
HazeyQ

Con

HazeyQ forfeited this round.
Jevinigh

Pro

Jevinigh forfeited this round.
Posted by Jevinigh 2 years ago
Jevinigh
And god what's wrong with me... these last few days it's like the language section of my brain quit the job. So many little mistakes that are eating me up.
Posted by Jevinigh 2 years ago
Jevinigh
You probably notice I din't exert myself much so far.
Posted by Jevinigh 2 years ago
Jevinigh
I know, I took it anyways.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
First debate, and worried people will assume its a school paper... high forfeit danger.