Should Mr.Trump be our next president?
Debate Rounds (2)
How would he do this?
"One thing I know about him is he won't be taking crap from people so I feel he could get us out of debt more, and also when people say come about him all they can say is bad stuff which when they says "con's" about him they take stuff he says out of context or another insult they say is his hair if thats the case that's just judgmental come on everyone has something to judge so just don't!"
1.This is a huge sentence. From reading it, is clear to me that Pro needs to work on his/her grammar.
2. How would Trump not "taking crap from people" help us get out of debt? And by the way, Trump doesn't "take crap" from people that he can afford to insult. He's just as disingenuous as all of the other candidates.
3. We're not here to talk about Donald Trump's hair. Don't be asinine.
"Not just rumors you hear or off the internet, the Internet's not always true! He may not be the best president we've had/or will have but he is the best one still running, he better win Clinton, she is as dumb as a box of rocks..That's truth not just a rumor or lie!"
1. John Kasich is probably the best candidate currently running, but Rand Paul would be amazing (socially, not economically).
2. Pro's second sentence may not be a rumor or a lie, but it certainly is an unsubstantiated statement, and that is just as bad in terms of a debate.
3. Hillary Clinton may be immoral, but has Pro seen/heard of some of the things that Trump has said and done?
I would cite sources, but I really don't need to bother with an "opponent" like this.
DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.