wuferguson
DATXDUDE

Should Mr.Trump be our next president?

wuferguson

Pro

For all I know about Mr.Trump I feel he could change this country big time! One thing I know about him is he won't be taking crap from people so I feel he could get us out of debt more, and also when people say come about him all they can say is bad stuff which when they says "con's" about him they take stuff he says out of context or another insult they say is his hair if thats the case that's just judgmental come on everyone has something to judge so just don't! That could be considered harrasement! Don't say stuff unless you know truth and facts!! Not just rumors you hear or off the internet, the Internet's not always true! He may not be the best president we've had/or will have but he is the best one still running, he better win Clinton, she is as dumb as a box of rocks..That's truth not just a rumor or lie! She is just so immoral! I can't stand one thing about her, not even her freaking voice!! Tell me one truthful thing she has said! She even freaking tries to forget about the past, she is under investigation right now, if she gets caught she will go too jail and have no chance in winning! #Trump2016
DATXDUDE

Con

"For all I know about Mr.Trump I feel he could change this country big time!"

How would he do this?

"One thing I know about him is he won't be taking crap from people so I feel he could get us out of debt more, and also when people say come about him all they can say is bad stuff which when they says "con's" about him they take stuff he says out of context or another insult they say is his hair if thats the case that's just judgmental come on everyone has something to judge so just don't!"

1.This is a huge sentence. From reading it, is clear to me that Pro needs to work on his/her grammar.

2. How would Trump not "taking crap from people" help us get out of debt? And by the way, Trump doesn't "take crap" from people that he can afford to insult. He's just as disingenuous as all of the other candidates.

3. We're not here to talk about Donald Trump's hair. Don't be asinine.

"Not just rumors you hear or off the internet, the Internet's not always true! He may not be the best president we've had/or will have but he is the best one still running, he better win Clinton, she is as dumb as a box of rocks..That's truth not just a rumor or lie!"

1. John Kasich is probably the best candidate currently running, but Rand Paul would be amazing (socially, not economically).

2. Pro's second sentence may not be a rumor or a lie, but it certainly is an unsubstantiated statement, and that is just as bad in terms of a debate.

3. Hillary Clinton may be immoral, but has Pro seen/heard of some of the things that Trump has said and done?

I would cite sources, but I really don't need to bother with an "opponent" like this.
wuferguson

Pro

Well for one you don't have to be so rude. This is just an argument! I WIN. BYE FELICIA!
DATXDUDE

Con

DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Brendan21// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: No real debate was made to that Trump should be President, so I must vote with Con despite is lack of conduct and closing statement.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain S&G. (2) Regardless of whether or not the voter believes that Pro was topical, the voter is still required to assess a specific point of Pro's in order to make clear where that determination is coming from.
************************************************************************
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Why the hell did you set the time to argue to 30 minutes?