IttyBittyGaybie
SJM

Should N. Carolina keep their bathroom law?

IttyBittyGaybie has forfeited round #2.

IttyBittyGaybie

Con

Just some clarification before the debate begins:
North Carolina has made it illegal for transgenders to use the bathroom of their gender. Instead, the state requires a transgender to use the bathroom of their birth gender.

I will be arguing that the law should be discarded and that transgenders should be allowed to use the bathroom of their preferred gender. You will be arguing the opposite (it's okay to play devil's advocate!).

My argument for this round will not be long. I apologize in advance if I initially come off as a weak arguer in this topic.

If this topic confuses you and/or you cannot construct proper arguments about the topic, please do not accept the challenge.
--

I believe the bathroom law in NC should be abolished. Why should a man be forced to use the woman's bathroom (and vise versa) just because they were born a different gender than they identify as?
SJM

Pro

I'm assuming this is an acceptance round, so I accept.