TEDDYBOY
Merda

Should NASA be kept a government organisation, or privatised?

Merda

TEDDYBOY

Pro

NASA is responsible for perhaps one of the most important tasks in the history of mankind. Despite the fact it costs billions to run, there must be other alternatives, compared to selling it off to privatisation, in which companies will fund their own interests rather than the interests of mankind!
Merda

Con

The resolution could be said to be 'NASA should be kept a govermment organization' where my opponent is Pro and I am Con. As instigator and Pro in this debate, my opponent will of course retain the burden of proof. I as Con will have the burden of refuting any and all of my opponent's argument. I look forward to this debate and my opponent's opening arguments. Good luck.
TEDDYBOY

Pro

TEDDYBOY forfeited this round.
Merda

Con

My opponent has forfeited the last round. While unfortunate, I very muh doubt that he will log back on. He was last online the same day he joined which was 4 days ago. So I might as well at least deal with his assertions which he made in the first round.

A1: NASA is responsible for perhaps one of the most important tasks in the history of mankind

Why? My opponent brings no reason for us to believe this. In the words of Christopher Hitchens, "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." We have no reason to believe what my opponent has asserted without reason. This is actually really the only assertion my opponent brings to the debate. The only other thing he wrote was that there must be other alternatives to privatization. What alternatives?

Vote Con.

TEDDYBOY

Pro

TEDDYBOY forfeited this round.
Merda

Con

My opponent has forfeited 2 of the three rounds and has brought no arguments for me to refute. As such I urge a Con vote by default.
Posted by Merda 5 years ago
Merda
He hasn't been online since he initiated the debate. I don't expect a response.
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
lol, the resolution "could" be that, but it wasn't stated as that.
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
TEDDYBOYMerdaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sad forfeit. That costs the conduct (by nature of forfeit), and since arguments went unrefuted, the arguments are lost.