Xldlegaz
ameyav

Should North Korea shut up about nuking America

ameyav
Started: 4/9/2013 Category: Sports

Xldlegaz

Pro

North Korea has been pushing america to a war wether you agree or disagree on the topic NK should ut up and move on
ameyav

Con

Before we start.I want you to clarify what our subject is to defend with,there are many meanings of nuking.
2nd please give terms and agreements that will serve as our basis for violations for this argument.
and 3rd I will give you the crown for opening and starting this debate upon"Should North Korea shut up about nuking America".

I'm hoping for a good debate. :D

good luck for us.
Xldlegaz

Pro

North korea has been going on about nuking america which the term I used would be shooting a nuclear missile into america just to clarify if this deed is done by the country run by a dictator we humans would lose countless lives and start war moast provably a world war this will be my debate for this round and my regards to my colege that is debating with me.
ameyav

Con

colege or you mean college?
it should be most not moast. . and probably not probavly. . :D

You said you want to clarify if this deed is done by the country,Yes it is.
This is the proofs:http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://gma.yahoo.com...
http://youtu.be...

Dying is just normal to us,why would you worry such things.Why won't you just read books or maybe you can just correct your mispelled words,try learning new languages probably it would help you than being stress about those things.Are you afraid?You don't trust your country?
Even Barack Obama never said thy words you said.He just warned North Korea not give them a plea which is "please stop".
This is the proof: http://youtu.be...

You said most probably it would start a world war.Why?
You can't even spell a word right,how could you persuade me.Support your paradigms Mr.XldlegaZ.Won't you have any basis or explanation or you just want to give an idea that comes out through your mind? :)
Xldlegaz

Pro

First I would like to say that my opponent has diverted from the topic and it would be sad that millions of people prematurely died thanks to a push of a button my second point I'm going to state is that North Korea has been a country that's been endangering people and other nations it is a country ruled by dictatorship one that hates a lot of countries and shows that it would mess with one of the three strongest countries in the world USA and china would not help North Korea show by how they told them of earlier on.
ameyav

Con

Looks like my opponent lost control of his temper and ruined by emotions. :)

Mr.Xldlegaz I'm not diverting the topic,It's just a fact that you can't defend what your saying,you don't have proofs.

Ok let me go on,

Here are other reason why we should not interrupt and not to refrain North Korea from nuking America:

*"Obama Erects National Defense Against North Korean Nukes With Network Of "Nuke Free Zone" Signs "*
Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com |

It's sheer genius. Never doubt the brilliance of the democratic party when it comes to national defense. President Barack Obama has announced the immediate deployment of a west coast network of "Nuke Free Zone" signs that will prevent nukes from striking America is exactly the same way "Gun Free Zone" signs stop school shootings.

"It's time we took action to ensure the safety of American citizens," Obama declared at a Friday press conference, during which he held up the new "Nuke Free Zone" signs for everyone to see. "And to the American people, I say your government is protecting you, putting your tax dollars to work for the noble cause of self-preservation."

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein was quick to applaud the measure, citing the importance of "doing something constructive" to protect America from the nuclear threats of Kim Jong-Un, the leftist dictatorial leader of North Korea who was first given nuclear fuel refining technology by the USA.

Nuke Free Zone signs being made in China to save taxpayer money
The "Nuke Free Zone" signs will be made in China using slave labor camps and will be purchased in quantities of 1.6 billion at a time by the Department of Homeland Security in order to "significantly reduce costs," says the White House.

~They're ready! what's the purpose of stopping North Korea?

*THEY CAN"T REACH YOU!*
North Korea will NOT America directly. IF they were, their best bet would to focus on South Korea and US forces there if they were to attack. If however they did launch weapon at continental US, according to UN and American estimates, the areas that would be in range would be Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington state. But these weapons a very inaccurate and aren't very successful. They do have estimated to have one or two Taepodong-2 missiles that can reach most of the US but has always failed testing and CAN NOT be fitted with a nuclear warhead.

Despite the claims by numerous media that North Korea has not yet created nuclear warheads small enough to be fit in a missile, reports surfaced in April 2009, according to which North Korea has miniaturized warheads, capable of being mounted on its missiles. The most suitable nuclear weapons delivery system is the Rodong-1, which has been successfully tested many times. Despite being able to deliver a nuclear payload, the Rodong-1 only has a range of 900km (559 miles).

If however they were to launch a missile at you, your Ground-Based Midcourse Defense system is more than caple at detecting an incoming missile and deploying a exoatmospheric kill vehicle to intercept it.

Not at all. Media blows up the story.

Here's some interesting perspective:

my philosophy teacher lived in South Korea for a long time. He said Koreans were more worried of what OUR white house would do to them than North Korea bombing them. It's weird. We practically built South Korea's army. They don't need us anymore. Why are we still there? North Korea is going broke. That's why they are being so defensive. They have an embargo. Nothing goes in, nothing's coming out. How could they have the money for nuclear weapons? Also, when they do "bomb testings". They are missiles packed with dynamite. They want to scare us. But they are not a threat at all. Not saying that we should destroy them. But it's such a misunderstanding. My philosophy teacher is convinced they are doing that to us because they need more energy sources.

Why did this whole thing start? We Muricans don't know how to communicate with cultures severely different from our own. At all. Whole thing can be solved over a meeting with an ambassador that actually understands Korean culture.

Media just makes it sound like it's such a big thing. For viewer ratings.

Unless they want to die. right now n. korea is publin enemy 1 on earth and if they would try to take out the US the world would destroy them because like the roman empire if the us falls the world falls. I just hope obama gets on cam and says "come at me bro"

They probably will, mot sure. It would be a suicide mission. Even China is saying to back off. No countries would help North Korea, and we have more firepower, people then they do. They would have to be stupid to do such a thing.

Don't know why but all dictators talk a tough game, maybe its how they scare they own people into putting up with poverty and such. Saddam Hussein talk a tough game two.

No. Most Asian countries with high intelligence know better. Nobody has forgotten Pearl Harbor.

Yeh. Like cupcakes in the mornin'.

That would be called suicide.

Yeah, definitely. They've been saying that for years now. Kim Jong Un is a p***y.

I highly doubt it. But in the future, you just never know what trouble the US will get itself into.

No chance. They don't even have a guidance system that works yet.

~Even though they're nuking America their weapons are not that good enough.

*AMERICA is one of the strongest country in our era"*
The United States of America (USA or U.S.A.), commonly called the United States (US or U.S.) and America, is a federal republic[10][11] consisting of fifty states and a federal district as well as several territories with differing degrees of autonomy.[4] The country is situated mostly in central North America, where its forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, D.C., the capital district, lie between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico to the south. The state of Alaska is situated in the northwest portion of the continent, with Canada to its east and Russia to its west across the Bering Strait. The state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the mid-Pacific. The country also possesses several territories in the Pacific and Caribbean.

11 Incredible Weapons That Only America Has:
http://www.businessinsider.com...
The Soviets exploded their first nuclear weapon in 1949. China revealed plans for its own stealth bomber last year.
But there are still some weapons the rest of the world doesn't have.
Weapons like the MQ9 Reaper Drone, the Laser Avenger and the ADAPTIV cloaking give U.S. troops the advantage on any battlefield around the world.
Some of these weapons have been around for several years but were recently modified, and some are still in production.

~Like what you've said they are really indeed!,One of the strongest country nowadays.If North Korea Attempt to do still that ridiculous thing,It will just lead to "suicide attempt"

"Con has refuted Pro's case"

http://beforeitsnews.com...
http://www.gaiaonline.com...
http://www.businessinsider.com...
Xldlegaz

Pro

To start my argument ill state why is the reason that North Korea hates America. The leader of North Korea are scared of the power of the western country USA they saw what happened in Vietnam also know as the Nam war which in 2000000 Vietnamese people did wille a few thousand Americans did they saw how America boomed Japan after Pearl Harbor etc after this they brain washed their people into hating America through the media etc my second pound is that it matter if its the North Koreans or Americans who died it still sad
ameyav

Con

Thank you for such insights

You said:o start my argument ill state why is the reason that North Korea hates America. The leader of North Korea are scared of the power of the western country USA they saw what happened in Vietnam also know as the Nam war which in 2000000 Vietnamese people did wille a few thousand Americans did they saw how America boomed Japan after Pearl Harbor etc after this they brain washed their people into hating America through the media etc my second pound is that it matter if its the North Koreans or Americans who died it still sad.

*Does it matter if they hate America?
Your providing such information without references;how can I believe you?
Your providing much information without defending my case earlier.

Since I have neglected your case saying another case is futile.

*I don't have to pose any case by now since my case is still not thrashed.

Maybe you should defend my case first,to prove that I'm wrong.

Again thank you for such insights :)
Xldlegaz

Pro

For my last argument ill state the possible outcome if North Korea shots the missiles anywhere: other countries will retaliate and shot their missiles hitting North Korea and making this beautiful country into a toxic wasteland.
ameyav

Con

Thank you for such thoughts :)

Yes it may happen it is a ccording to the law of possibility

~Possibility is the condition or fact of being possible. The Latin origins of the word hint at ability. Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually not probable. Impossible denotes that something cannot happen or be done.

Maybe they will be burned to ashes or may not,but if that happens its their fault.If people upon North Korea doesn't really want to go in a state of war they will stop their dictator from planning those things especially about nuking America.Remember that the decision of the country lies in the dictator/president but when all people interfere the decision becomes futile.

Since it is just possibility,the outcome may be different.
Also it doesn't contribute to support your side.Your opinion is neutral.

*Since this is the last round I will give reasons to support my side further.

***America calls on China's help to defuse North Korea nuclear crisis**
America has urged China to help defuse the growing nuclear crisis involving North Korea, warning President Xi Jinping that the world is facing a "critical" moment.The US Secretary of State, John Kerry issued the call during a visit to Beijing on Saturday, where he said China needed to use its influence over Pyongyang if hostilities were to be avoided.
The region has been engulfed by threats of nuclear war by North Korea in response to United Nations sanctions imposed over its recent rocket and nuclear tests. There are fears it could soon fuel the crisis by firing a medium-range missile.

~Let us give what they want,If they want war let's offer it to them.World war III may not happen because there are many countries heliping America to thrash the crisis that nuclear weapons can do.

***Kerry visits Japan for talks on resolving North Korea tensions****
The United States and Japan on Sunday offered new talks with North Korea to resolve the increasingly dangerous standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but said the reclusive communist government first must lower tensions and honor previous agreements.
North Korea has a clear course of action available to it, and will find "ready partners" in the United States if it follows through, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters.
Japan's foreign minister, Fumio Kishida, who appeared with Kerry at a news conference, was more explicit, saying that North Korea must honor its commitment to earlier deals regarding its nuclear and missile programs and on returning kidnapped foreigners.

~See they are really helping America to resolve the problem that the North Korea will make in the future.

*****Close relationship between North Korea, China eyed as country joins US in calls for denuclearization*****
he United States and China committed Saturday to a process aimed at ridding North Korea of its nuclear weapons, with the Obama administration gaining at least the rhetorical support of the only government that can exert significant influence over the reclusive North.
The question now is whether Beijing will make good on its pledge to uphold "peace and stability" and work with Washington on achieving the goal of a nuclear-free Korean peninsula.
The declarations from both nations' foreign policy chiefs came as North Korea appears to be readying a missile test that has caused grave concern for the U.S. and its two close Asian allies, South Korea and Japan.
"We are able -- the United States and China -- to underscore our joint commitment to the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula in a peaceful manner," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters in Beijing before having dinner with State Councilor Yang Jiechi.Kerry and Yang said they'd seek a peaceful resolution of the North Korean nuclear standoff, which has only grown worse in recent months under its young leader Kim Jong Un.
Since testing an atomic device in February, the North has threatened new tests of its missile capacity and even talked about launching nuclear strikes against the United States, while expanding its U.N.-outlawed uranium and plutonium enrichment program.
"We agreed that this is of critical importance for the stability of the region and indeed for the world and indeed for all of our nonproliferation efforts," Kerry said. "This is the goal of the United States, of China" and of other countries that hope to resume nuclear talks one day with North Korea.
"From this moment forward we are committed to taking actions in order to make good on that goal," he added. "And we are determined to make that goal a reality. China and the United States must together take steps in order to achieve the goal of a denuclearized Korean peninsula. And today we agreed that further discussions to bear down very quickly with great specificity on exactly how we will accomplish this goal."
Kerry said U.S. Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and representatives from U.S. intelligence agencies would travel to Beijing later this month. Kerry also is sending his deputy at the State Department, William Burns, as part of the effort to "make sure that this is not rhetoric but that it is real policy that is being implemented."

~They are really helping for maintaining the peace about the threat that North Korea will do in the future.

*My opponent didn't gave any resources,All of what he said are opinions.
*My opponent didn't give himself a chance to defend my previous arguments unlike the things I do.I defend my side and give arguments that will neglect his refute.

Thank you for this such good debate Mr.Xldlegaz.I really enjoed it :D

**please vote for Con** :)
Posted by BurningSnoMan 4 years ago
BurningSnoMan
This debate has nothing to do with sports, why is it posted in the sports topic?
Posted by xB7AD3Zx 4 years ago
xB7AD3Zx
North Korea should keep quiet and stop attempting to makeshift themselves into a feared superpower. It will only lead to them being more cut off from countries and war, as we as life loss. We can afford it and its more so childish than anything. This is a war off of nothing.
Posted by alpha3031 4 years ago
alpha3031
"Unless they want to die. right now n. korea is publin enemy 1 on earth and if they would try to take out the US the world would destroy them because like the roman empire if the us falls the world falls. I just hope obama gets on cam and says "come at me bro""
recheck ur facts please CON
1) the romans weren't every thing
2) nor is the US
3) though both of them are pretty similar/important/full of themselves they are not the same
Posted by alpha3031 4 years ago
alpha3031
sorry
i'm always like this if you talk about the thing with US&NK
Posted by alpha3031 4 years ago
alpha3031
what is bugging me is that NK is supposed to be a communist nation WHICH MEANS it is ruled by workers NOT Kim-whatever-his-name-is THEREFORE I believe all politicians should be thrown out of office and replaced by normal people AND Kim-whatever-his-name-is SHOULD be thrown out of the UN. If they threaten anyone with their nukes just show them a real nuke, blowing up in their face. i can't believe the cold war is still going. WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH POLITICIANS. CAN'T THEY JUST LET IT GO!!! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!
Posted by ameyav 4 years ago
ameyav
this is the other: http://www.foxnews.com...
Posted by ameyav 4 years ago
ameyav
http://www.telegraph.co.uk... is the source for round 5
Vote Placed by amey 4 years ago
amey
XldlegazameyavTied
Reasons for voting decision: i would vote for con since con had very good resources as proof and pro did not have any and i would also penalize pro for bad English,grammar and spelling .
Vote Placed by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
XldlegazameyavTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con won.. trust me.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
XldlegazameyavTied
Reasons for voting decision: Jesus Christ, Pro needs to know how to punctuate and spell... And also source his arguments.... And also give half decent responses, he gave like one sentence arguments the whole time whicl con showed how the US isntl really all at that much risk since NK has limited range due to their shoddy missile program. Arguments, grammar, and sources to the con.