LarryStylinson
britishboy11

Should Obama resign?

Started: 3/21/2014 Category: News

LarryStylinson

Con

I think Obama is doing a swell job of being president. He is truthful yet confident in his workings, but it hear talk about how many people think he should resign from his roll as president and move on away from government matters. If you are for this tell me but I am against it.
OBAMA ROCKS.
britishboy11

Pro

Well lets see Obama started of doing ok, but he decided to make his "Obama Care". It has caused thousands of people to lose their jobs and houses. And most of all Obama only cares for his own kind and not us white folks. He should be kicked out.
LarryStylinson

Con

LarryStylinson forfeited this round.
LarryStylinson

Con

LarryStylinson forfeited this round.
britishboy11

Pro

britishboy11 forfeited this round.
Posted by cmones37 3 years ago
cmones37
Obama has made this country look weak and has lost the American spirit. He has promoted a "Someone else can do it" attitude and essentially caused the population to become lazy and unmotivated. The government is there to support you when you need it, not run your life for you. The lying and covering up has cost him the populations trust and cannot be bought back. I think this country is starting to realize how this President cares for himself and his public appearance more than the hardworking Americans that live here.
Posted by lightingbolt50 3 years ago
lightingbolt50
He wasn't to bad. Definitely not the greatest or anything though.
Posted by Jnoorda123 3 years ago
Jnoorda123
Lets be honest, Obama is not the worst president we have had, that position was taken by Clinton. Well be fine if we don't elect another one.
Posted by britishboy11 3 years ago
britishboy11
Obama sucks at being president
Posted by LarryStylinson 3 years ago
LarryStylinson
Actually I support the two in my pictures relationship bc ahem they are gay and I'm okay with it duh.
Posted by zmikecuber 3 years ago
zmikecuber
A GUY with pictures of two guys from one direction who supports Obama... my goodness, the crowd here has changed.
Posted by Kc1999 3 years ago
Kc1999
Swell job of being prez. Yeah sure. Thing is that Obama was elected, and whoever is elected should not resign.