TopplingOverHurdlesYAY
Sportsdude

Should P.E. be extra-curricular and thus, optional?

TopplingOverHurdlesYAY

Pro

Should P.E. be extra-curricular and thus, optional? I believe so. If you disagree, feel free to accept the challenge and reason.

Rules are very simple. Do not attack each other for disagreements, even if it seems obvious. This is supposed to be a friendly debate. I am very sensitive. So, I am easily offended. That is known as ad-hominem. Also, you are not authorized to plagiarize, or copy someone else's work and claim it as your own. Should you decide not to follow these rules, 7 points wiill automatically be deducted from you. The presence of the "Deduction" procedure deters people. Not only that, but 7 points are literally deducted from you if rules are not followed.

Anyways, moving on to my arguments...

Free Will

Alright. We have free will. We have the freedom to opinionate and not let others affect yours. We have the freedom to express them! We also have the freedom to do whatever. That includes not abiding by the laws, act that aren't sanctioned by law. So, some may not enjoy P.E. However, although P.E. is to our benefit (It exercises our body), it is up to us to decide whether to attend to be healthy. Some of us just feel very uncomfortable attending and aren't concerned with health.
Sportsdude

Con

Hi , this is my first debate and I gratefully accept your debate. Don't worry about being insulted ; I will try my best not to say anything offensive to you. I will also argue with my opinions and source where i may get them from.
TopplingOverHurdlesYAY

Pro

Ah! Welcome! Then mistakes will be understandable. We should greet you with and introduce you to, our debate premises. So, of course, rules shall be followed. There is a rule known as "First round acceptance", where in the 1st round, you just express your feelings about the debates and acceptance. No arguments whatsoever since, the instigator wants an advantage and present their arguments first. However, I didn't list the rule, and I already presented my argument. So, you may present your arguments. Don't be nervous; If the rule was never listed, there is noone else to blame other than the instigator himself/herself.
Sportsdude

Con

Sportsdude forfeited this round.
TopplingOverHurdlesYAY

Pro

TopplingOverHurdlesYAY forfeited this round.
Sportsdude

Con

Sportsdude forfeited this round.
TopplingOverHurdlesYAY

Pro

Sportsdude

Con

Sportsdude forfeited this round.
TopplingOverHurdlesYAY

Pro

Sportsdude

Con

Sportsdude forfeited this round.