Linkstart
DATXDUDE

Should Parents be allowed to beat there children ?

Linkstart

Pro

I think it is okay to beat a child with a BELT and it is not done every time they do something wrong.
DATXDUDE

Con

I think the only time it is ok to beat ANYONE with ANYTHING is when they summon Satan to shove his GIANT horns into your TIGHT
Linkstart

Pro

I think it is extremely silly of you to post insults like that. Like I said in my comment, I want this to be taken seriously.

I think that hitting a child a few times with a belt is fine. Talking to children does not always work. Now if you are hitting a child until he is black and blue, then that is a problem. I was beat when I was little and I have to say, I turned out perfectly fine and I have never gotten into any trouble.
DATXDUDE

Con

Beating a child with a belt can leave scarring, and emotional scars too. By beating your child, you are implying to your child that it is ok to use violence as a way to prove dominance. A abused child won't love you because you beat it, but it will fear you, and that is why it will do what it is told.

I can't believe I wasted my time writing this.
Linkstart

Pro

If you feel like you are wasting your time then why don't you quit ?

Abuse : use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
2.
treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.

I am talking about hitting them every once in awhile when they do something really bad. Not constantly. I do not think beating them when they do something bad will emotionally scar them. My parents beat me and I am none of those things. I do not hate them or fear them. I am not emotionally scarred either.
Linkstart

Pro

The con has failed to reply to the debate. Vote for Pro.
DATXDUDE

Con

Please consider suicide.
Linkstart

Pro

Childish.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Lol.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
You do not know the trouble I had reading that. When did I say I wanted to fight you ? If you are going to use the word faggot, Then spell it right.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
lol
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
F0king faget. u wanna fight me? Dam anel SHlTBOY
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Please forfeit.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Good. I do not want you debating on this anymore.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
I'm not spending any more time on your stupid resolution. This is fuc,king ridiculous.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Sir, I want to take this debate seriously. Please post a argument. Not stupid little insults.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
that's right, stay away!