Yamm090
will9925452

Should Penguins Be Allowed To Become US Citizens?

Yamm090

Pro

What makes penguins any different than the average joes, in America? Nothing except the way we look. And just because we look different doesn't mean we are that different. Just because they speak a different language doesn't mean they can't learn English. Penguins are intelligent beings that aren't appreciated enough because of where they live. I think that penguins could easily fit into the United States' society.
will9925452

Con

penguins have to exist to be U.S. citizens
Yamm090

Pro

Penguins do exist. I have 3.26753 PhDs in penguinology. You see, penguins have been alive on this earth millions of years before humans. I know penguins exist because I created penguins. I constructed them in Minecraft and implemented them into the real world.
will9925452

Con

could i please have evidence of penguins existing. and i would like pictures of your "PhDs in penguinology"
Yamm090

Pro

So you want some evidence huh? Well prepare to have your mind blown. Ever seen the Pyramids of Egypt? Or the Leaning Tower of Pisa? All these World wonders and more were built by penguins. You can see penguin footprints in the sites. have photos of penguins. Let me show you.

Picture Proof
https://www.google.com...
will9925452

Con

will9925452 forfeited this round.