Should PewDiePie censor his Videos?

I think that it's time we come down to this topic. For those of you who don't know PewDiePie, he is a Youtuber who does commentary on games. He is very..... well, inappropriate in his videos, and we all know that there aren't just teenagers watching his videos. Young kids are too, and the inappropriate and sexual terms he uses is very disgusting. I believe that his videos should be censored.

I accept your challenge, and I will be debating with the stance that PeeDiePie should not censor the vulgar terms and content in his videos. I wish my opponent luck and hope rational voters follow the debate.

Now, before I begin this argument, let me talk about a few things first. 1, I do not hate PewDiePie. 2, I don't know why or how he only gets at least 3 million views on his videos when he has at least 26 million "bros". He should at least be getting 15 million views on each video he uploads. But anyway, that's besides the point. I am here to talk about why PewDiePie videos should be censored.

For those who watch PewDiePie, he has a different sense of comedy in which I still can't comprehend. Making a joke about genitals, is to me, NOT funny at all! It's disgusting! I never knew that was a thing in today's world! Felix tries to hard to make people that watch his videos laugh. But I don't know what cussing and talking about inappropriate things is going to do to make your video "entertaining".

Not all who watch Felix's videos are teenagers, a ton of them are even children! Children! Listening to that garbage and having their minds poisoned. (But then, it's the Parents fault for not supervising what their children watch online). But it would be best if he censored his videos. You don't need to cuss every few seconds to express how you feel. Just use your big words and be careful what you say.

I find strong profanity offensive, and I hope that I'm not the only one who finds it offensive. The only reason in which I think Felix only gets at least 4 million views on his videos is because of his profanity and his continuous use of sexual terms. If he would censor all that, he would get more views.

This argument doesn't really help if you one of those "die-hard pewdiepie fans", that means this argument didn't really clear your mind.

Pokemonzr forfeited this round.

Seeing as how the CON wasn't able to complete round 2, that means that half of the debate has been ruined. But I shall let it to the voters to decide who won.

Pokemonzr forfeited this round.
Posted by Pokemonzr 2 years ago
I absolutely apologize for the forfeit! I didn't mean to, but time got the best of me. I am extremely busy these days, and I rarely have time for DDO now. Voters, please do not count me down for this! :(
Posted by edibleshrapnel 2 years ago
A good parent can restrict a child's total intake of internet, there is no need to have to start censoring Pewdiepie. This isn't a presidential debate.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff