PowerPikachu21
Gangsta_Bob

Should PewDiePie go to court?

Gangsta_Bob has forfeited round #3.

PowerPikachu21

Pro

*NOTE: I DON'T REALLY WANT ANYONE TO BE PUT ON TRIAL. THIS IS JUST A DEBATE I DECIDED TO MAKE BASED OFF OF EVENTS THAT HAPPENED*

PewDiePie is probably the most popular YouTuber, with 47,702,848 subscribers. But did his new joke go too far?

Definitions:

PewDiePie; Like I said, he's probably the biggest YouTuber out there.

Court; Be put on trial for claiming to have joined ISIS. (Yes. ISIS.)

ISIS; A terrorist group who terrorizes the world in hopes of conquest. (https://en.wikipedia.org...)

Rules:

1. Again, this is just a debate. I don't mean harm to PewDiePie or his fans. Try to keep your emotions in check. Insults are a loss of conduct.
2. The Burden of Proof will be shared. I'll have to show why Pewds should go to court, and the Contender has to show why he shouldn't.
3. Running out of time results in an automatic "loss" (not an actual loss, because it's a forfeit glitch).

With that, who wants to debate me?
Gangsta_Bob

Con

I'm upset.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I thank Gansta_Bob for accepting. Again, this is just a debate, I'm not asking that anybody goes to court. But I will give a few reasons of why I'm taking the Pro position of "PewDiePie should go to court".

Argument:

Point 1: The Offense.

PewDiePie's a famous YouTuber, with more than 47 million subscribers on YouTube. Why should he go to court? Well, he's claiming to have joined ISIS, a terrorist group known for killing people. This article talks about this news: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Before you say anything, I know the article says "joking about joining ISIS". But this is still quite serious. ISIS is a terrorist group, who feeds off of our suffering. Joking about joining the group? Don't do that. You will get in trouble.

Point 2: Why be put on trial?

If Pewds is claiming to have joined ISIS, it should at least be looked into. What if he actually did join ISIS, and is planning on doing something? We should look for any links between PewDiePie and ISIS.

Closing Thoughts:

PewDiePie might've actually joined ISIS. If evidence turns up, he would be convicted, although unlikely. What do you have to say, Con?
Gangsta_Bob

Con

I had sex with a pentagon rectangle shaped wall socket.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Irrelevant and unnecessary information. It's still possible PewDiePie did join ISIS, so that's why he got unverified on Twitter, though unlikely. Keep in mind ISIS's relation to terrorism.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 5 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Well. My opponent's account is inactive (not sure what that means). Do you think PewDiePie should be looked into?
Posted by thedynasty139 5 months ago
thedynasty139
This has got to be the most hilarious debate I've ever read. Thanks for the laugh Pro.