ReplenishTheInnocence
harmoniesophie

Should Porn be banned?

ReplenishTheInnocence

Pro

Should Porn be banned?
harmoniesophie

Con

I believe that pornography should be banned from the internet.. I think that video's and what not are fine if you are of age.. but the problem now is that porn can be viewed from any age online... I don't believe in pornography at all.. I don't see what it does for society.. but many people argue that it's their freedom to watch what they want and have a choice to do this..
ReplenishTheInnocence

Pro

ReplenishTheInnocence forfeited this round.
harmoniesophie

Con

harmoniesophie forfeited this round.
ReplenishTheInnocence

Pro

harmoniesophie

Con

harmoniesophie forfeited this round.
Posted by harmoniesophie 1 year ago
harmoniesophie
sure! I would love that! :)
Posted by ReplenishTheInnocence 1 year ago
ReplenishTheInnocence
would it be alright if i could add you you seem to hold good conversations about how to live life....im not tryna get nowhere...just have a few conversations now and then
Posted by harmoniesophie 1 year ago
harmoniesophie
that's great!
ReplenishTheInnocence
yh yh thanks very much i guess it is ...thanks for the comments and have a good one....yeah well i do talk to alot of kids older than me who we may not share the same opinions...but humour and have a good laugh...
Posted by harmoniesophie 1 year ago
harmoniesophie
lol.. thanks.. hmm... does that mean that are debating is over? :)
Wow... you have the vocabulary and wits of someone a lot older than 12... that's crazy!
ReplenishTheInnocence
Yes exactly my friend i dont know what i am doing on this website as i just joined up and have no clue what im doing. lol ..but yes many children are exposed to such graphic content even tho most are not physically nor metaphorically ready for that type of stuff..im a 12 year old lad and can see through these kids who have no mentality but are exposed to so much sexual content which they cannot take in due to the fact of their childish minds its saddening to see but its true and people who say kids who dont watch porn are geeks well thats not true considering i have many friends and am interested in girls metaphorically and physically but i dont feel the need to watch some stupid set up porno....too many kids try and prove to people that they are so interested in it all when they dont have a clue and dont even know what its about due to their physcial or mental state. ......thanks anyway mate have a chilled night