TheRealDJJones
WilliamsP

Should Pornography be banned?

WilliamsP

TheRealDJJones

Con

I challenge your opinion on "Should pornography be banned" and believe that it should not be banned. My opening argument is that there almost no cons for pornography. If you accept, the debate begins right away.
WilliamsP

Pro

I am just going to make a introductory statement right now: Pornography can become addicting and can destroy families, separate couples, crush relationships, etc. I personally think that pornography isn't as bad as some people think, but it is bad enough to consider a ban. When a child has free time after school, what would be best: Watching a 1 hour porn movie or studying for an hour? I believe you would most likely agree with the studying part.

This is just the introduction. Be prepared for very long paragraphs.
TheRealDJJones

Con

TheRealDJJones forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Pro

Why did you forfeit the round? Did I win the debate?
TheRealDJJones

Con

TheRealDJJones forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Pro

WilliamsP forfeited this round.
Posted by de.france 3 years ago
de.france
Posted by Hard_Muscle_Guy_30 6 days ago
Yes, off course I know that the girl in the porno is not enjoying herself

The two muscular, naked men have beaten and humiliated her, and now they are both raping her at the same time. Her private area is swollen and painfull.

But we DO so love it

-- if you know the girl is not in on it, not enjoying it, being humiliated why do you love it so much ?
Posted by Hard_Muscle_Guy_30 3 years ago
Hard_Muscle_Guy_30

But we DO so love it
Posted by jamccartney 3 years ago
jamccartney
Con, why would you forfeit this debate? You could have done well. Now, you are losing.
Posted by Jacob60rt 3 years ago
Jacob60rt
This can be considered a nanny-state argument. Why should our government come in and ban what could be bad for us. I am not arguing that porn is not addicting there is reasonable proof however not actually scientific proof but still proof. Were does personal responsibility begin?
Vote Placed by jamccartney 3 years ago
jamccartney
TheRealDJJonesWilliamsPTied
Reasons for voting decision: All points go to Pro, since he was the only one who wanted anything to do with this debate. Con forfeited the debate after getting too scared of long paragraphs. Therefore, Pro had better conduct, spelling and grammar, and made more convincing arguments. Unfortunately, Pro did not cite his sources, so he does not get the points for that.