SperoXVII
holdera1234567

Should Public,Colleges or private schools have bells?

holdera1234567 has forfeited round #2.

SperoXVII

Pro

Yes, There should be bells in Public and Private schools. Some people argue that bells in schools should be reduced to only the lunch bell and the end of the day bell. others argue that bells cause anxiety. I believe school bells maintain order and stucture. And i have had experience with this in the school that i attend we went a day without bells because the system was broken. Teachers were letting students out earlier than normal time or even late which caused some students to be late to their classes and if classes were to let out early students would roam until the next class started. Complete chaos. So i believe that we rely on bells and that they are very important.
holdera1234567

Con

Resolved: Should public, colleges or private schools have bells?

As I student myself I can safely say that while taking a test if you are not able to finish. on time the bell creates a rushed environment for students causing them to miss more problems than they normally would. Second, In everyday life such as when you get a job or when you should work on assignments there are not bells so why should there be bells in schools. This would prepare students for their life after school and it would teach them to pay attention and mange their time. Now back to one of my previous arguments, I am not saying that real life does not have deadlines but it is rare that you face a situation where your boss says you have 15 minutes to complete this or you will fail the project. From my experience at school we did not have bells for 2 days and it was not chaotic at all, students and teachers watched the clock yes but lessons by teachers were able to go on without having a mandatory stopping point for the class.

My Opponent may argue that this would take time from other classes if the lessons go on. However, field trips take time away from classes, college visits take time away from classes, sand many other things take time away from classes and they are not getting banned so bells should not be mandatory. It should be the choice of the school.

If the government wants to impose cross-cutting sanctions then so be it but they should not be able to implement a law making bells mandatory.
SperoXVII

Pro

Round 2: Should public, colleges or private schools have bells?

Well being a school student myself as well I can safely say that To mark the beginning of the school day, the start and end of periods, and the end of every day. Bells are an easy way to let students know when their class starts if they don’t have a way to get the time. It will also reduce lateness, because if we have a two minute bell before every class, people will realize that they need to get to their class quickly or else they’La be late. Without bells, students constantly need to check the time to see when they need to be at their next class. For example, if a student was early for school, and sitting by their locker reading a book or doing homework, class could start without them noticing, because there is no bell to tell them class has started, and they could be late for class. Without bells, teachers could accidentally keep their class going for too long, therefore making students late for their next class. Having bells can improve students promptness and in turn, their academic success.

I'm confused with the situation my opponent is refereeing too because in my school and multiple friend's of mine schools the teachers allow students to make up test. I go to a high school currently and the teachers in today's society of high school do not care about whether the assignment is finished before the bell, and they give you extra time or another class period to make it up whether its lunch or a study hall.

I don't know what school you go to but in high school and colleges its VERY important that you get to class on time. Bells just keep order. Do you know how many kids would fail because of the many late in their schedule? this can ruin people's futures, some people are not as organised as others, so the bells are just an easier solution EVERYONE can use.
Posted by swayamprakash 9 months ago
swayamprakash
public schools and colleges and bells have a good relation in this future and in the past . of course it is very compulsory to have bells in the studying institutions so that teachers and students have a good agony nd knowledge of the works and schedules of the routines and could collabarate with the schools timings
Posted by swayamprakash 9 months ago
swayamprakash