Should Schools Have Uniforms

No, I do not think schools should have uniforms. I think that wearing whatever clothes you like help you express yourself. Also, some people say that school uniforms will help you pay attention in class, honestly I can say from experience, I learn better in sweat pants and sweatshirts. And honestly we are at school to learn and be educated not to be uniform.

I totally agree that Schools should have uniforms, also i don't agree with the statement that whatever we wear expresses our-self. Outward Manifestations are not always true i.e. whatever we wear does not always the true person. In simpler words- 'Visuals/appearances can be Deceiving'.
And in the case of comfort, the comfort level of a person depends on himself/herself.
Vote Placed by Hunts 11 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't capitalize the letter I, so con won spelling. The last sentence convinced me of con's case, and pro almost agreed with the comfort in his last sentence. That's why I gave con the win.