briannagymnastics
Sinjan

Should Schools get rid of Sports?

Sinjan
Started: 1/16/2014 Category: Sports

briannagymnastics

Con

Schools should definetley not cut sports! There is ALOT of reasons why! It makes kids feel apart of a group and it makes kids feel better about them selfs. It teaches kids how to work hard and sportsmenship. It also makes kids tired,so they will get a good night sleep and they wont be tired in school. If they are not tired they will pay attention more and get better grades.There are alot of reasons why schools should definetley not cut sports and I just told you guys some reasons why!
Sinjan

Pro

What I believe is Schools that are free from favoritism and bias behavior should not abolish sports.This platform of extra-curricular activities should perish among those schools,where a is not competition is respected and honored the way it should be,By this I mean,a very strict panel of judgement,a fair winner and famished attitude to compete.This has started to dissolve in few parts of the world and I fear slowly,it will succumb all the others in its grip.Especially when mass media showcases every form of sports everywhere.Every household witnesses all the action on and off the field and get motivated and learn the desire to succeed in life as well as the need to be professional.The student sees a sport the same way.Unfortunately,some schools dull the affairs by rewarding pupils with shabby prizes like a tin designed into a medal and painted gold,bronze and silver respectively,certificates sometimes are awarded and sometimes not.This completely destroys the morale of a child because he puts everything on the line to win.With this statement I don't mean to say that the prizes should be made big,but what I am saying is the mental attitude of the head of school,when organizing a sports curriculum should showcase the respect to every sport as well the the respective achievements from it.Even though it involves little going out of your wallet stuff.My recommendations to every schools will be firstly,employ a physical training teacher or games/sports one, who has the efficiency of making a student competent,secondly,please contain every form of sports equipment excluding the risky ones to give the student the feel of a sporting environment,Thirdly,don't treat sports as a liability because you automatically transfer the attitude to your students,Only then I think will schools begin to produce true sportsman's to the world and in their respective lives.Now a days,people are so much engaged in corruption and politics that even in schools it has began to showcase itself.Not to mention it not only mars the students academics but also affects his sporting regime.I simply mean if you want your students to become experts and aces in life.Please,give sports your true focus and only then use them in your school's routine.Otherwise please don't waste the students time and yours.
Also don't pretend to give a damn to sports if you really don't care about it.Sports is just like academics,it needs you fullest hard-work.If it is treated badly it affects a student in every respect.
briannagymnastics

Con

briannagymnastics forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Pro

What's there to argue If my competitor has already accepted his defeat and forfeited round 2.My point of view stays the same.
briannagymnastics

Con

briannagymnastics forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Pro

My statement remains the same.
briannagymnastics

Con

briannagymnastics forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Pro

Statement remains the same.
briannagymnastics

Con

briannagymnastics forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Pro

Statement remains the same.
Posted by Sinjan 3 years ago
Sinjan
Guy's this is Sinjan. Please forgive me for my grammatical mistake where i meant to say," a competition is not respected and honored the way it should be".Kindly,check into it and pardon my error.
Posted by mir9 3 years ago
mir9
Quick question(if your reply is satisfactory i will accept)

by cutting sports do you mean allowing students to cut sports period or do you mean getting rid of sports period entirely?
And are you considering sports as a different class than PE?
Vote Placed by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
briannagymnasticsSinjanTied
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
briannagymnasticsSinjanTied