Look_at_this
aajay

Should Schools have early days?

Look_at_this

Pro

We should have early days because then we could have a little bit more free time
aajay

Con

Don't you think that we having more free time can make student or children get tired of school and drop out?.And also don't you think that us having early days and free time will not make us accomplish what we should accomplish fast in school. If you can answer this two question then i will agree with you but right now i disagree.
Look_at_this

Pro

Well, no. Then kids can get more time to do make up work, homework, and have more time to study. They can also have more time to practice things for school before any other classes, sports, or helping family.
aajay

Con

I understand your point but what am saying is that will you rather go to school and be a successful person than have early days and play sport and help your family with sort of things.
Look_at_this

Pro

So you're saying that we shouldn't get extra time to study or practice things? I want to know... do you have the time to help your family? Probably. Do you have extra time to study for the next day when you have a whole lot of homework? Probably not. I am debating with kids, and for kids. Are you a parent or adult who doesn't want kids to have early days? My closing statement: We, as children in education, SHOULD have early days so that we can study more and practice. I also think that you are saying that we shouldn't be helpful and help our parents do things like shopping or chores around the house. Thank you for debating.
aajay

Con

Please don't misquote me I didn't say we shouldn't help our parents or our family.what I am saying is that we shouldn't have early days because we all know that many students or childrens don't want to go to school so having early days is just like a oppurtunity,and also let's take this into real life example there is this girl in my spanish class and she told us that she is tired of school and that she use to lie to her mom that we have break at school and she won't come to school.We haven't have early days and students are lying like that what about if we do? Many won't come to school at all.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
PowerPikachu21
If you're coming to school early, then you'll probably not have gotten enough sleep. That probably means you'll sleep in class. I'm a little surprised I'm the first one mentioning this.