brainiac444
Adamant1

Should Selena Gomez stop dating Justin Bieber?

brainiac444

Pro

I think that Selena Gomez should stop dating Justin Bieber. I have nothing against these two singer/actors actually Selena Gomez is one of my fashion icons and you know JB he's alright. But JB is a big flirt and you never know when you'll catch him with another lady. SG is older than JB and I'm sure they can find someone their own age. I also think them dating is a publicity scam. I am looking forward to this debate. I have no problem in losing as it is a fun debate. I want to hear what people will say! :)
Adamant1

Con

Thanks for posting the debate, I must admit I'm not much into pop culture but it seems simple enough. I will be aguing that she should continue to date Justin Bieber rather than dump him.

Seeing as she is currently in a relationship with him I would assume that she likes him. There is no reason to break it off with person if it is your desire to date them. Also even if it where a publicity stunt then she would be benefitting from it, why end something that keeps business booming?
brainiac444

Pro

I thank adamant1 for accepting my challenge and am looking forward to your comments! Con has stated that if she is in the relationship with JB why break it. Well if it's a publicity stunt then why torture her like that staying with him might not be the best feeling. If the business is booming the Selena Gomez may continue to receive hate mail or twitter or facebook mail from crazed JB fans. That is like cyber bullying in some ways. Justin Bieber needs to find someone who matches who he is, his personality. Selena can't change herself for him and that's exactly what's happening!
Adamant1

Con

1. IF it is a publicity stunt, it's very possible that it isn't and that's actually how se feels, then again it may be both. We reall don't know and you can;t settle on one unless you prove it.

2. Hate mail, she would recieve a heck of a lot more if she broke up with him, like a LOT more. In fact those with Bieber Fever might pull some crazy stuff.

3. What if they are exactly right for each other? Have you personally talked to them and asked how they feel about it?

I think it can be beneficial if she is happy with it and there's no evidence towards the contrary.
brainiac444

Pro

Your arguments are valid no doubt about that. But if you look at it logically why would someone like Sel. date JB the dude who is younger than her and isn't even a legal adult yet? Things would be pretty akward if he's still going through puberty and she's pretty much done. Yes there is no proven fact that there is a publicic scam going on hear but hey, good to make predictions! I am not asking how they feel I'm looking at their future and wondering about their public image. What are they sending out? Date younger guys and change how you are for them? I rest my case and am it itching to see the results. Losing, well I wouldn't care. All in the fun right?
Adamant1

Con

Well there are plenty of girls out there who would kill to date Justin Bieber, if they like him then why shouldn't she? Plenty of people go a couple years forward or back for their partner. And who said she's changing herself for him? I leave saying only that since she has and still chooses to date him, then the positive probably outweighs the negative. Thank you.
Posted by Princess15 6 years ago
Princess15
I don't think there's any thing wrong with them dating each other because they should be able to date who ever they want.
Posted by brainiac444 6 years ago
brainiac444
wow, thats wierd, no one posted any votes on my other debate too. :(
Posted by Adamant1 6 years ago
Adamant1
No votes...
Posted by adidas 6 years ago
adidas
yes
Posted by brainiac444 6 years ago
brainiac444
Vote Pro!!!!!!!! :) ;) :D
Posted by Thaddeus 6 years ago
Thaddeus
The real question is whether Justin Bieber is a Murlock.
Posted by brainiac444 6 years ago
brainiac444
I really love this website. I'm a first timer but it's just such a great way to get your message about something important out to the public.
Posted by brainiac444 6 years ago
brainiac444
haha better you than JB! I dont even know you and im saying that! That means and any person would be better for sel.
Posted by brainiac444 6 years ago
brainiac444
oh thanks adamant1 for accepting my challenge, i am lookning forward to it. BTW are you a JB fan?
Posted by GeoLaureate8 6 years ago
GeoLaureate8
In other words, I agree with Pro. She should stop dating Beiber and get with me.

She's 18 right? Lol