YabisYobis
Knowledger

Should Snow Mobiles be Exiled?

Knowledger
Started: 1/26/2015 Category: Fashion

YabisYobis

Pro

Snow mobiles should be exiled for practical purposes. 1. They make us US citizens so mad and sad. 2 If you dont know them, dont show them. 3. Once, i was at a party. It had a punch bowl and somebody died. And that , is why snowmobiles should be exiled.
Knowledger

Con

Pappy once rode a snowmobile, and he made the whispering winds get gone. In this case, the quaker licks deoderant.
YabisYobis

Pro

"Whoosh..." I hear the herd go by. I can smell the faint scent of a dandelion in the field of reeds. However, it cant matter how many you make be gone with a red kid on a hat rack. If there was a crab man with no meat, i would do the spaceman boogie. Now, let's say that there was a pirate, and he was badly being himself. It couldn't be helped by one with a degree in ropes. THE END
Knowledger

Con

Quit wasting my time you haggard sour patch man. In the event of an escape, you will be the last one to ride in my gruncle mobile. Know the truth will make you slide more than usual. Bargle fedre!
YabisYobis

Pro

OK OK YOU WIN! JUST KIDDING YOU OVER-SIZED KIRBY!! If you think that smoking is real or possible, it isnt. Even with advanced technology. We cant get more than you bargain for on a pole rat. If you sell a fridge for 9.99, you would be over there with those guys who smell the avengers from the rabbit hole. If you are asking for a ransom, i dont have money for you but the mall probably does. Thank you.
Knowledger

Con

Slice and dice, you callie wompis. Every sloth deserves it's chance to shine. Who decided that snowmobile deserved the pirate froth? Rhombi are surrounding my harness.
YabisYobis

Pro

Well thats not gramatics because it wont be. Because. I cant. Do anymore. Aerobics. 5 hours of homework is the same as a bubble bath with scented minty griots. In a barber's perspective, it wont have a melted wawaseebobee effect. "HAHA" said Cecil Becil. "Guys, you guys are tempting my stone." Said one man from the Bronx. It is on my mind every where, and it should be on yours too. Ok i may have a fad machine, but it cant do addition.
Knowledger

Con

Pants are a new way to grab a pepsi. Young panthers knock on the door when angry. Wambam! THank you for smelling great man. Joking around is a great way to defeat the zebras. Ewykoniad sigourneth juniorstein
YabisYobis

Pro

He said no to the telephone. This is one example of how the boys can feel more salad. The fire was so funny. Homeless folks can be adorable in the event of a US secretary getting forped. A oninon is a onion in disguise. But, overall, i Would Say that snow mobiles should not be exiled.
Knowledger

Con

You tricky diglet! You have destroyed the new flute i bout from the Zamboni guy! That is why they shouldn't be exiled.
Posted by MasterLucario 2 years ago
MasterLucario
I don't even know what......
Posted by Beginner 2 years ago
Beginner
whattt..
Posted by Knowledger 2 years ago
Knowledger
I can't even...
Posted by YabisYobis 2 years ago
YabisYobis
I'll rip your ears off and bite them, and fight them, and smite them with my turbines.
Posted by YabisYobis 2 years ago
YabisYobis
IF a fool dives into a pool, he is no cool. Same with a bird. If a bird, finds a nerd, it can be absurd. This is so fancy and many want to feel the wrath.
Vote Placed by coolkid1231 2 years ago
coolkid1231
YabisYobisKnowledgerTied
Reasons for voting decision: he did good.