Should Some Guns ( High Powered rifles, ect... ) be banned

Castile has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Hello, Do you think you can go against me on gun politics. If so, Give me your side on the topic. Also if you can, Give me your sources if any.

I will argue why certain type of guns should be banned, and provide sources. Thanks for the opportunity.

Guns should never be banned because of what they look or how powerful they are, As it is under US Right for bear arms and starting with guns like AR's will only give more of the reason to out right ban guns, As it is Small Firearms that are killing Americans each day. About 70% in fact.

Source -
Posted by BackCommander 1 month ago
"Certain large guns shouldn't be banned because its LITTLE guns that people are killing each other with"
Man, that sure is a good argument for why we should be allowed to have guns. Don't get me wrong, I love guns, I use one everyday. I however don't like when other people have guns, seeing as how most people are morons and there are no laws against morons having guns.
Posted by spraven 1 month ago
That was going was going to also say in my next statement. In Europe my ancestors never feared tyranny is why they are now ash in Europe.
Posted by BVD36 1 month ago
The second amendment is not so we can go out and hunt and just kill, but to allow us to fight and tyranny that should arise in the future 50-100 years.
Where there was these mass shootings all happened in gun free zones where the murder knew no one was going to fight back.
Posted by ThisIsMyUsername333 1 month ago
I'm interested to see the arguments on this debate. So far, I haven't come across any pro-gun control advocates that have changed my mind, and I don't expect pro to either, but we'll have to wait and see.