giggy4321
annoyingfacts

Should Spinosaurus be more famous than T-rex

annoyingfacts

giggy4321

Pro

I think Spinosaurus should be more famous than T-rex.
annoyingfacts

Con

I giggled as soon as I saw the challenge and then I saw you user name. Start! :)
giggy4321

Pro

Spinosaurus is 6 feet bigger than T-rex, Spinosaurus has much bigger arms than T-rex(t-rexes arms were widely mocked) Spinosaurus has a unuqui feature: the sail.
annoyingfacts

Con

Although the Spinosaurus would be a little bigger, (I say little bigger because recent studies have shown that the Spinosaurus might have been smaller than he was thought to be), the Tyrannosaurus Rex will always be more famous. When we compare two carnivorous dinosaurs, it is safe to assume that the meanest one will be superior. Your point is valid, that the T-Rex has ridiculous tiny hands for its size. However, that doesn't make them useless. Experts say that it used its hands to lever off the ground. So you can see the amount of power that the T-Rex had on its arms. Even though reach advantage on the hands might be on the Spinosaurus favor, we can see that for most carnivores the main weapon is the mouth. For both Spinosaurus and T-Rex the head if further in front of the arms. If we analyze the head anatomy we can clearly see that the T-Rex head is much bigger. His Jaw is huge and suitable for destroying anything that gets to its mouth. As for the Spinosaurus, they had a long jaw suited for fishing rather than battle. Now to compare body anatomy , the T-Rex had a huge tail which helps with agility, balance and combat. The Spinosaurus "great" feature is the sail and its purpose is... err, beauty? I don't really see what is so great about it. If the Spinosaurus was to fall on its sail, it would definitely break. So it is arguable a disadvantage instead of a feature.
giggy4321

Pro

I have to say the arms of T-rex were strong but the public hates it. The sail of the Spinosaurus is a disadvantage but the public would love it. People would also like how Spinosaurus' arms are so big. Spinosaurus used to be more famous than T-rex but due to World war two its fossils' were destroyed. I am not talking abou disadvantage or not, I am talking about how these features would make the public love Spinosaurus.
annoyingfacts

Con

I cant see how you back up your thoughts that say the public hates T-Rex arms, or love Spinosaurus arms. You say the public hates the T-Rex hands? However, it seems that the tiny arms bring joy to people. Just make a google image search of T-Rex arms and you get a variety of funny things that that people come up with. My personal favorite is a Rex doing push ups. Having normal arms seems mainstream; all dinosaurs had long arms. Going back to the sail. It was not unique only to the Spinosaurus. The Spinosaurus is just an over glorified pescetarian Ouranosaurus. Think about it, both have the sail, long arms.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex is and always be the king of the dinosaurs! :)
Posted by Mnotter 1 year ago
Mnotter
Oh god, i cannot wait for "Ark" to die down, im tired of hearing about the spino versus the rex. Obviously the rex is the most popular because it was one of the most powerful carnivores found, while a spinosaur was nothing more than a fish gather.
Vote Placed by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
giggy4321annoyingfactsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Giggly' points about a cool spine and bigger arms were refuted by the fact that the small arms make TRex more lovable as pointed out by con. Also con's arguments that the TRexbis more ferocious, goes in challenged