DeletedEmails
hwang710

Should Spongebob Be Considered The Greatest Animated Show Ever?

DeletedEmails has forfeited round #3.
Started: 9/14/2017 Category: TV

DeletedEmails

Pro

Just watch the first three seasons.
hwang710

Con

No, I'm more like the Simpsons person but back then, when I was a kiddo. Spongebob is the the greatest cartoon for kids, but there are better ones including South Park, The Flintstones, Loonie Toons, Family Guy, and Batman the animated series. (http://www.ign.com...)
DeletedEmails

Pro

Those shows were intended for success. When spongebob was created, even the CREATORS thought they weren't going to finish the first season.
hwang710

Con

There are many other shows that are better than Spongebob, such as Pokemon the anime and the Simpsons. You even stated that "When Spongebob was created, even the CREATORS thought they weren't going to finish the first season." Which means that it was not intended for success and you also stated that the shows I listed were intended for success.
Posted by Masterful 2 months ago
Masterful
I think that Pokemon has been running longer, has had more series and has had many video game made.