Fluffy_Kitty6868
rpopcorn6

Should Students Be Paid To Attend School?

Fluffy_Kitty6868

Con

Think about these things: Where will the money be coming from? Shouldn't the money be going to the teachers who already aren't paid enough money already? Will the students perform better or use this money to their advantage and not even try in school? PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME!!
rpopcorn6

Pro

User. Rpopcorn6

Before I go on into topics, I would like to use a narrow to narrow this down to colleges.
(must follow the narrow debate rules)

You see, this is already happening in the world around us. people applying for grants, colleges giving scholarships and rewards for going to their schools. The money would be coming from the schools budget, or the government. The students that get scholarships and grants can only use it for the school, therefor, cannot abuse it in anyway. The professors at colleges get $180000 dollars a year, and that is actually a lot compared to other jobs.

As for my second argument, the money that the government, and schools give you, they are put in an account where you cannot remove it and only use it for school related activities. Therefore abusing the money is literally impossible.

In the end, money that was given for educational purpose can not be abused, and for only paying the school and the government back because they have to use on the school + tax

Vote For My Side To Support Government Grants and/or College Scholarships
Fluffy_Kitty6868

Con

Fluffy_Kitty6868 forfeited this round.
rpopcorn6

Pro

rpopcorn6 forfeited this round.
Fluffy_Kitty6868

Con

Fluffy_Kitty6868 forfeited this round.
rpopcorn6

Pro

rpopcorn6 forfeited this round.
Posted by Fluffy_Kitty6868 1 year ago
Fluffy_Kitty6868
All levels of school.
Posted by TBSmothers 1 year ago
TBSmothers
It doesn't change my opinion either way, but are you talking about getting paid for all levels of school attended or just certain ones.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I agree that students should not be paid for going to school.