SharissaLili2010
BIBLETHUMPER

Should Syrians be allowed in the United States?

BIBLETHUMPER

SharissaLili2010

Con

I had this debate in my Cultural Studies class. I had to get other people involved. I was against because I feel like it is to much. People today barely have jobs now. With new people coming in it makes it harder. Also over there they has a war. What if their enemies come over to the United States and bomb us. Not being racist or anything, I'm just saying. What if they have a disease that we don't have a cure for yet.
BIBLETHUMPER

Pro

I accept!
I look forward to this
SharissaLili2010

Con

This should be good. Syrians lately have been having major problems. I think we all know that. United States can't accept refugees. We have problems of our own. With those people coming in. It just going to raise more problems.
BIBLETHUMPER

Pro

I disagree, because of Ethic Group Persecution. America is the "melting pot" and some people live in Tenements. We should welcome them with open arms.
SharissaLili2010

Con

Sorry to say this but that doesn't matter. America is poor. With Syrians coming, we are going to be even more in debt. Only reason I say that America is poor is because we were to busy borrowing oil that we couldn't even pay for it.
Many people are getting their hours cut and other people have hard time finding jobs.
I think America will be in trouble if Syrians come in.
BIBLETHUMPER

Pro

If you hate to say it, Then don't!
We werent orgined from America, we came from Engaland, So shuttting others out would be hypocritical.
Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
Thank you so much for all the support! God bless and have a good christamas
Vote Placed by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
SharissaLili2010BIBLETHUMPERTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's entire argument was filled with inaccurate information, speculation, and overall buffoonery. Pro takes this one.