nigga_swag
Kicker_Swag

Should Teachers issue homework?

nigga_swag

Con

As you see above I am debating on whether or not homework should be issued by teachers. I am againt the idea of homework for I feel if you must spend all day at school then I feel you should not have to go home and during the only time you have to get away from school have to do more of it. If it was up to me it should be OPTIONAL and you don't have to do it only if you would like to get practice with it to further your understanding on it but they should not issue homework we have to do .
Kicker_Swag

Pro

Ive always been told practice makes perfect. If students just do the work they are issued in school, they will not be able to master the curriculum. By issueing homework, students get the much needed extra time to master the academics so they can do better on test, exams, and other academics.
nigga_swag

Con

nigga_swag forfeited this round.
Kicker_Swag

Pro

As you can see con doesnt ever care to post so why should he be voted for? Homework helps one be able to remember the corriculum they may have forgotten that day, so it is a nice refresher.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Posted by nigga_swag 4 years ago
nigga_swag
Sorry people I ran out of time but as I was saying those students who do need extra practice can get practice assignments from the teacher. Because as you know there will always be that group of students who will continue to never do homework so why try and force them when they will never do it. Thank You and vote CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!