ofy_2015
mccartya1

Should Teenage Drivers Be Allowed To Have Underage Passengers In The Car With Them?

ofy_2015

Con

I am doing a persuasive essay for my high school Pre CAHSEE exam and would simply like other peoples inputs on my subject. I chose the topic "Should teenage drivers be allowed to have underage passengers in the car with them. why or why not? support your side with details and examples" this is unfortunately due at 10:30 am on Wednesday January 14th 2014, (tomorrow). I know this is short notice but I would appreciate any input that people would have on my side or the opposing side. So I believe knowing my position on this topic would be helpful. I am 100% against Teens driving with minors in the car. Could you be the seventeen year old student who was distracted and rammed into a big rig and was now responsible for the death of your younger siblings or cousin. the answer is an obvious NO! Unless your a heartless stone , no human could sanely live day to day with the guilt of killing a child. that's simply my argument. please send me feedback,
mccartya1

Pro

Sorry I didn't realize that I was supposed to be going with the pros. I really do agree with you. I got into a minor acsident with my older sister when I was 12?
ofy_2015

Con

Oh im so sorry to hear that. and its alright. thanks though. do you have any personal opinions that you would like to add.. maybe things that people just don't realize when it comes to underage driving?
mccartya1

Pro

It was hard I didn't get hurt but my sister broke her arm.

People really don't understand that when young brand new drivers are driving people that are considered youth it may be convenient for the parents but when they do that there is a chance of putting other people and their children in danger. I remember that we got in the accident because my sister was trying to turn off the radio when I had turned it up. This was when I still lived in New York and it was in the winter the her car started swerving and ran into the pole at the intersections.
ofy_2015

Con

oh my! that really is scary. but personal experiences like this are what gets people to open their eyes. thank you for your input i REALLY appreciate it. i hope your okay now :) ill be sure to add you to my report credits! and i really mean it when i say you had an important part in my essay :) thanks again haha !
mccartya1

Pro

No big deal. I joined this website because my school in Arizona is small and doesn't have a debate team.