zebrafashionista
tara95118

Should Tic Tacs Still be on Sale at the Price Student Store?

zebrafashionista

Pro

Okay, first off I just have to say that this is an acceptance round. Also, I know where you hold your case but this will just be for enjoyment purposes. You can think of the most outrageous and creative things you want such as my previous debates. Best of luck, let us continue!!!
tara95118

Con

I accept (this is em, tar will be on next round)
zebrafashionista

Pro

Okay no let us continue.
I propose that the sweet and delicious Tic Tacs should still be on sale at the student store!!

Taste:
Many others would agree with me in this sense, that Tic Tacs are delicious. Here is my proof:
https://www.google.com...
At this point most would be watering at the mouth plus look at all of the flavors there is one for everyone!!!Even unicorns. http://www.debate.org...

Usefulness:
You can do many things with the container after you use it:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com...
Not only that it is good for storing other things rather than bobby pins. You can even store someone's hair in it if you are a stalker!!

Brain Boost:
Also this little bit of sugar can go far making your brain awake. You also don't get a sugar meltdown after because it isn't very much. If we aren't awake, China will win!!!!!

Embarrassment Gone!:
Also it gives your breath a little help when it needs it...hint, hint.

Profit:
The store would also gain a lot of money from selling theses which would help the school!!! Most kids want them and WILL buy them!!!!

Variety:
Also Tic Tacs have so many different types of flavors besides mint so everyone can enjoy them.

Summery:
Overall Tic Tacs should return to the Price student store under the orders of the government.

Anyway, VOTE FOR PRO!!!
tara95118

Con

tara95118 forfeited this round.
zebrafashionista

Pro

Basically my whole argument is what I said on my last argument. Tic tacs are delicious,profitable, freshens breath, boosts brain speed and is popular. Other major points, they repel vampires, the creepy guy in the corner, evil eye and cause unicorns not to exist so they won't be able to have the urge to farm and in this way destoy all of human kind not only mentioning the universe!!!!
DO WANT TO LIVE?!?!?! If you do, then vote PRO because I am a pro at debating... ha ha word play......
tara95118

Con

tara95118 forfeited this round.
zebrafashionista

Pro

zebrafashionista forfeited this round.
tara95118

Con

tara95118 forfeited this round.
zebrafashionista

Pro

zebrafashionista forfeited this round.
tara95118

Con

tara95118 forfeited this round.
Posted by zebrafashionista 4 years ago
zebrafashionista
tara, you only have half an hour!!!