hansu0823
Lionstar

Should Torture be allowed?

hansu0823 has forfeited round #2.

hansu0823

Con

Con:
Torture is allow in special cases. Nowadays, criminals are comfortably from our tax while they live in prison. They do the labor, of course. But that is too weak for criminals. Lately, a teenager criminals are not afraid about live in prison. They are young and they live in prison very short. But they do not feel sorry. The prison without little pain is very comfortable place for young criminals. So torture should be allowed.

Against:
Torture can't be allowed in any situation. Torturing to human is most cruel acts than any other. It is bad that give a pain to creature. Of course, when who did very bad action, and who is guilty, we have to give a pain. But who abuse this things to nice person, we can't stop it. This is very mean problem that torturing human. and human has a right that don't hurt by other people.

How about your ideas?
Lionstar

Pro

I think that torture is necessary when that is the only way to punish someone or get vital information. I do not think we should always go straight to torture but if it is the only way to save you country would you do it. I would because I want to defend my country in any way and what if this was the only way to save your country would you. I think we need to keep it an option just in case.