ShuraL
BackSeatPreacher

Should Transgender Individuals Be Allowed To Use Their Preferred Gender's Bathroom?

ShuraL has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

ShuraL

Pro

Yes, they should because it isn't anyone's business what bathroom a person uses.
Transgender people should, absolutely 100% be allowed to use what ever bathroom they please to use. It's just a bathroom, why make a fuss about it? Just do your business and get out.
BackSeatPreacher

Con

LoL So what you are saying is we need special privileges for the seriously confused?
Isn't that discrimination against 'normal' people to say you are not allowed, but we will allow the nuts to do what they want and if 'normal' people don't like it, then its discrimination?
Isn't this all about requesting tolerance (allowing tyranny's to be above the law), in the name of intolerance? (The current way is intolerable and must be changed) ?
Don't the tyranny's care about what kind of can of worms they are opening by making such requests? This is aiding and abetting rapists. Will the tranny community accept responsibility for the increase of rapes that happen as a result?
Of course not because its all about them. They don't care about normal people, in fact, normal people are an abomination to them and if we let them change one rule, they will change them all..
Look at some of the disgusting things coming into public schools because of tyranny's and homos.. They want to teach transgender-hood in kindergarten where does it end?
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 3 weeks ago
BackSeatPreacher
I am not stating this will be something that a tranny will do.. I am stating that by making this CHANGE we are opening Pandora's box.. I know there are some trannys out there doing great actually, like the one who wrote about the green mask and agenda 21. Amazing work. I personally dont trannys will be the ones causing the problems, but they will be the ones opening the door. Once this change is made at what point do we say the changes need to stop? Here? http://rightwingnews.com...
Posted by missmedic 3 weeks ago
missmedic
Con
There are no reported cases of sexual assault by a trans gender person in a public washroom.
Your motivation is homophobic and it shows.
https://mic.com...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 4 weeks ago
BackSeatPreacher
I can be more detailed Monday but real quickly you state I have no data about transgenders pushing perversion on children? LoL http://rightwingnews.com...
Posted by Geezus92 4 weeks ago
Geezus92
Sup BSP... Hahaha. The hilarious part about your arguments is that you still willfully ignore the fact you create a double standard, that you can make an argument based off no data, but somehow I have to have data to back up my statements. But hey, what else can I expect. So let's make this real simple, cause apparently that is the only level of critical thinking you can apply. Based on your question that proposes we should do everything in our power to stop anything with a chance (despite offering no data) of causing "even... one rape", we should do it. If that is your premise (trying to take a real fake high road I see) then why stop there? Apparently 95% of people who assault women are men, so why don't we segregate women and men in all situations? Since most assaults occur from someone a person already knows, maybe we should just isolate every person from meeting people? At least all of these scenarios are backed by evidence, unlike yours. But you also go on to ignore that more people are sexually assaulted when transgender people are forced to use bathrooms for the gender they don't identify with. (https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu...). As for your argument of "perverting the minds of children", it is once again based on your own preconceived biases, backed by no statistics, data, studies, etc. Has there been a significant increase in assaults in bathrooms as a direct result of allowing transgender people to use those restrooms? Is their any stats that say transgender people are likely to commit more violent crimes at all? The argument that "it takes just one" falls flat on its face because on that logic, scores of other classes of people should have restrictions made to avoid "even... one" assault. If you're so concerned with the "bigger" picture, maybe you should ACTUALLY look at the bigger picture rather than just the things that you believe out of laziness and ignorance. LoL
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 4 weeks ago
BackSeatPreacher
Howdy Geez.. Well it looks like you missed something again. LoL I directed my caution to anybody, transgender or rapist or anybody who would take advantage of the humans desire to submit to the transgender ways. These ways open the "DOOR" for rapists, trannys, uncles, grandpa's, whatever you want, and make it easier to commit this nasty crime.
The stats you refer to dont apply here because there are no stats for this yet, but there will be if you keep it up.. LoL
So lets make this real simple, which is something I like to do...
Would you agree that even one rape as a result from submitting to the trannys ways is too many? You seem to argue that there is absolutely zero risk which makes zero sense.
And you completely leave out the fact that this is not the end of demanding changing our ways to accommodate the trannys, but only the beginning..
The next request for humans to submit to are the trannys desires to pervert the minds of children by suggesting through the public school system mandatory transgender and perversion education for kindergarten.. I think that has already been tried and the parents were pissed.. So this isnt just a simple isolated little innocent subject for the short sighted that you try to justify by data and other silly distractive measures LoL. Are you having a hard time understanding the bigger picture while straining at a gnat? LoL
Posted by Geezus92 4 weeks ago
Geezus92
Hi BackseatPreacher.. That is a lot of kangaroo logic to avoid acknowledging the fact you refrain from citing any evidence. You scream evil evil evil but conveniently provide no data that proves your argument. LoL. Am I surprised? And now you try to redirect the argument to the veracity of my arguments in a lazy, hypocritical fashion. But hey, I guess with you it's just a one way street where you don't need to proffer evidence but anyone who doesn't believe you has to. If you're the one claiming a need to restrict another's action (in legal terms that'd make you the plaintiff) than you carry the burden of proof. But I guess proof to you is just the fake news you read off of headlines or the imaginary tales you tell in your head. So here is a report on sexual violence statistics from 1995 to 2010 by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, created by the US Dept. of Justice: https://www.bjs.gov... - And here are some quick facts that the report deduced: (1) "In 2005-10, 78% of sexual violence involved an off ender who was a family member, intimate partner, friend, or acquaintance." (2) "In 2005-10, about 55% of rape or sexual assault
victimizations occurred at or near the victim"s home, and another 12% occurred at or near the home of a friend, relative, or acquaintance." (3) "Males committed about 95% of all sexual violence against females." So you're up. Give some stats of legitimate trangender people committing bathroom assaults (people pre-op or post-op that demonstrated and expressed themselves as transgender prior to any actual assault, rather than just regular, straight dudes that dress up as such: cause those are regular dudes). Stats of those who do and those who do not of the general population from a legitimate source.
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 1 month ago
BackSeatPreacher
Hi Geez.. That is a lot of circus show to avoid acknowledging the accuracy of my statement. You scream data data data, but conveniently leave out all the data that proves me correct,, LoL. Am I surprised? Well not really given the topic of discussion.. LoL
Thanks
Posted by Geezus92 1 month ago
Geezus92
Hello BackSeatPreacher... the only reason you think the way you do is because you simply haven't thought it through and you just want to oppress other individuals based on no material evidence. LoL. Unfortunately, your perspective derives from any form of evidence, but instead of preconceived ideologies based on your very limited exposure to anything besides the points of views of your narrow minded relations. But don't let your guard down; more likely than not full blown men have a higher chance of committing these crimes, whether in bathrooms, alleyways, etc. Actually, men that you know prior, rather than a stranger is more likely to commit any of these attacks more than any stranger, much less someone who is transgendered. It only takes one attack to devastate your life; don't let it happen. Men people know now, not strangers, are significantly more likely to harm a woman than a stranger, much less a stranger who is transgendered. But hey, don't feel bad that for your life you have done nothing but oppress other people who you don't understand while turning a blind eye to the actual data on sexual assault perpetrated by men everyday. You just simply haven't thought it through or even tried. You're just lazy. That's not your fault. Must have been born that way. But I suppose it's in your autonomy to shut up. Which you should probably do when you haven't done any leg work to look up numbers, studies, or any of the like and only rely on fake news and hypocritical preachers that likely utilize the use of prostitutes on the side while preaching celibacy.
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 1 month ago
BackSeatPreacher
Hello kitty kat.. The only reason you think the way you do is because you simply haven't thought it through and you just want to be nice to everybody like a kitty cat right? LoL Unfortunately there is lots of evil and deception in this world that influence and confuse people to do terrible things. Never let your guard down, there are plenty of wolfs in sheeps clothing and dudes dressing up as women to get closer to the women without suspicion, it only takes one attack to devastate your life, don't let it happen, and don't be the reason it happens to somebody else.
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 1 month ago
BackSeatPreacher
hi missmedic, you are blindly and ignorantly an advocate for rapists. All they have to do is act like an innocent tranny LoL and hide behind your closed door providing them one of the greatest assets a rapist can have and can you guess what that might me? No, you cant. So let me help you see the light... The greatest single asset a rapist can have is the element of surprise, followed up by some privacy behind your closed door, the second greatest asset a rapist can have. Has societies ability reason really come down this low? A medic? You should be a little smarter then that, shame on you.