SupaDudz
rainium30

Should Trump Repeal ObamaCare

rainium30 has forfeited round #2.

SupaDudz

Con

NOTE: Please be respectful

Trump should not repeal ObamaCare

REASON 1) Many ways to change it now, we shouldn't have to repeal it to solve
REASON 2)10.3M people are under ObamaCare, including elderly and disabled and veterans. Getting rid of ObamaCare would put these people in the street

SOURCE:http://money.cnn.com...

REASON 3) Removing ObamaCare would hurt Trumps popularity, which is already at a staggering 33%, this could lead to a miscontrol in government
rainium30

Pro

Obamacare basically forces citizens in the U.S to acquire the care through private company and if they dont provide it you must purchase it on your own. if not you will be fined or penalized and the IRS will collect your pay. this does not help the regular person with this type of health care, however it usually makes them more in debt and more in stress.
SupaDudz

Con

"Obamacare basically forces citizens in the U.S to acquire the care through private company and if they dont provide it you must purchase it on your own. if not you will be fined or penalized and the IRS will collect your pay. this does not help the regular person with this type of health care, however it usually makes them more in debt and more in stress."

First off the con did not answer my arguments I made, only made a claim about his. Therefore voters should vote neg.

As a response to this claim, your interpretation of ObamaCare is completely false and you obviously did not do your research. ObamaCare is not a private company, it is from the Affordable Care Act in 2010 which allows people to go federal reimbursement if they have a disabled, veteran, or they are a middle class family. IT IS NOT A PRIVATE COMPANY! When you are able to be eligible for ObamaCare, you can get put on it. However the monthly fee is what is bothering people and that"s what I stated in my reasons below. That"s why I pointed out my reasons in con

Voters vote con bc the only argument my opponent makes is his claim
Posted by adriel01 2 months ago
adriel01
Please indicate why we should do the sAme as obama