MWonderWolf
Freecandybars

Should Trump be president??

MWonderWolf
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

MWonderWolf

Pro

Should Trump be president? Or Clinton? Please apply in comments!!!RULES:
No forfeit. There is a glitch where if you forfeit, the debate cannot be continued.
No Kritiks.
No slander, harsh words, or swearing. I DO know how to report people.
No trolling
No plagiarism

LET'S DEBATE!!!!
Freecandybars

Con

We don't have a Choice. I won.
MWonderWolf

Pro

IT'S LIKE NOBODY CAN READ THESE DAYS!!! I SAID APPLY IN COMMENTS!!!!!! You won what now?? I'm not saying we have a choice, numbskull. And, please look at comments, this is not your debate. I'm supposed to be debating 'theITdude' on this topic. So, I'm gonna issue another debate exactly like this one to him, and this one will become a forfeited debate. And, next time, instead of being stupid and accepting the debate just so you can type something like that, put it in comments.
Freecandybars

Con

By reading your title, I chose not to read your paragraph, because you're living in the past. Trump is the president, Live with it, or move to Canada.
MWonderWolf

Pro

I understand that, however, this is supposed to be a forfeit debate since you accepted without reading ahead. If you want to keep tabs on the actual debate: http://www.debate.org...
And WON WHAT??
Freecandybars

Con

k, But I am not abouta throw this
Posted by MWonderWolf 2 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
I'm talkin' about you, Freecandybars!
Posted by MWonderWolf 2 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
A twenty year old should know better than to do this...
Posted by MWonderWolf 2 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
btw, theITdude did not post his argument so there is no debate with him at the moment.
Posted by MWonderWolf 2 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
Thank you everyone who voted! You proved my point, which ended up being, 'Freecandybars should not have accepted this debate.' Also, It's another one to add to my very small list of won debates ;-)
Posted by Starling_Floe 3 weeks ago
Starling_Floe
R.I.P. America. Best of luck with Trump
Posted by rockerlinda15 3 weeks ago
rockerlinda15
Thank God Trump won. He won for Democracy, The USA, Freedom and God.
God Bless America.
Posted by ILikePie5 3 weeks ago
ILikePie5
There is no way you are going to amend the constitution when a majority of the states are Republican!
Posted by MWonderWolf 3 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
I didn't mean theITdude sounded like a crybaby. I meant hutch976.
Posted by MWonderWolf 3 weeks ago
MWonderWolf
You sound like a crybaby! Gosh! And stating that we sound like crybabies is pointless unless you say WHY we sound like crybabies. Also, you seem to be against me and hoping I'm gonna lose. And here you are, laying out plenty of good arguments for my side. theITdude may accept when ready.
Posted by theITdude 3 weeks ago
theITdude
What about my pther arguments? How do you feel about the points I brought up. However, I agree with your point. That's right! To elect Hillary Clinton now would absolutely be unconstitutional! However, the Americans who voted did their job. Those who voted gave their consent in accordance with the constitution by voting. That is the only legal way that they could give consent. Therefore, we must look at the votes they gave and determined what they consented to. More votes were allocated to a certain candidate, Hillary Clinton, and therefore giving consent for her to be President. The founders anticipated that there would be problems that would face the country that they could not foresee. They gave us the ability to amend the constitution in order to create solutions in future. Now, this election happened, and is becoming an issue( I live in LA and the protests are growing). We should use the ability to amend the constitution to elect Presidents by popular vote only. Finally, if you look at the Electoral College, they are the facilitators of the people's will. If the founders wanted them to act as a check on tyranny, then why did they not make them free agents? Therefore, since the people's consent is not being carried out, we must change our system to carry it out.
Have a blessed Sunday, TheITDude
Vote Placed by Philosophy123 3 weeks ago
Philosophy123
MWonderWolfFreecandybarsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con foolishly accepts and then makes no valid points.
Vote Placed by Tree_of_Death 3 weeks ago
Tree_of_Death
MWonderWolfFreecandybarsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con broke the rules by accepting and forfeits the win.