kroshka12
firefish12

Should Unicorns be able to farm? Part 2

firefish12
Started: 9/11/2014 Category: Economics

kroshka12

Pro

Last time we did this debate, it was two years ago and I won, of course. but now we're back to finally settle this important argument.

This is only an acceptance round. To accept this debate, please resound to this.

The challenge is on.
firefish12

Con

This year we are back and Im going to win of course cuz i am amazing

I accept your challenge, kroshka
kroshka12

Pro

If you are reading this debate but haven't seen Part One, search "Should Unicorns be able to Farm?" It should be the first result.

I would like to recap my arguments from the last debate. First, Firefish argued that the unicorns would poop all over the produce, causing all our food to be unsanitary. I argued that unicorns poop butterflies, and butterflies make people happy. Also, I now realized they contribute in pollinating and the spreading of seeds.

Then, Firefish argued that their horns would poke holes in the soil, and therefore destroy the farm. I countered that these holes will be useful so that farmers (unicorns or humans) can plant seed in the earlier mentioned holes. I also have come to realize that this will reduce the use of tractors, and therefore reduce pollution. We all know that if there is too much pollution in the air, unicorns and other mythical beings cannot function well. This is why we need to recycle!

Then, Firefish went on to argue that unicorns are not actually read, which offends me, because why would she even had accepted the debate? But, I explained to her that just because she hasn't seen a unicorn, doesn't mean its real. They could just be playing a big game of hide and seek.

I believe that is all, and I look forward to see your response Firefish.

Remember to vote PRO!
firefish12

Con

Going over what my opponent kroshka has said, I have a few things of my own to contribute to this debate:

Unicorns as I have said previously are a myth and no one has ever seen them, but as my opponent has stated,
"{Unicorns} could be playing a game of hide and seek." What I have to argue against this statement is, you don't know if they are playing hide and seek, and secondly, what does that have to do with farming anyways. Kroshka is swaying away from the topic as she has no argument to counter my statement in the previous debate.

Sure unicorns could be on a farm, but does that really mean they should help out on a farm? From what we know about unicorns, they are very similar to horses, except with supernatural capabalities. Horses get spooked by the smallest thing, including the tractors that are needed to run a successful farm easily. If any farmer brings a tractor out when he has unicorns on his farm, the unicorn will get spooked and run away into the forest, probably never to be seen again. And yes kroshka might argue that I'm backing my evidence up with common horse behaviors, but us humans, know little about unicorns and don't even know if they exist or not.

Kroshka then argued that unicorns poop butterflies and that butterflies help pollinate and spread seeds. But according to a unicorn expert in my period 1/2 english class, they poop sparkles. Most people tend to forget that unicorns are still animals so they don't care where they poop, so the sparkles will end up anywhere and be swept by the wind. With these sparkles everywhere, they could blind the farmers and animals, and cause deformation in the soil.

That is all and I look forward to see your argument Kroshka.
kroshka12

Pro

kroshka12 forfeited this round.
firefish12

Con

Dear kroshka I can't debate with you unless you deabte back
kroshka12

Pro

kroshka12 forfeited this round.
firefish12

Con

firefish12 forfeited this round.
Posted by Garsot 2 years ago
Garsot
And honestly this seems like a plot to justify the enslavement of innocent unicorns and forcing them into hard manual labor.
Posted by Garsot 2 years ago
Garsot
Ignorant because they know nothing about unicorns. pooping butterflies? are you serious? do you have even the slightest idea of how complex the unicorn digestive system is? anything they eat is dissolved so much by their stomach fluids that it instantly turns into dust, where it is combined with the star power in their intestines, which is how the sparkles are made. Butterflies would not be able to survive this process and to make a statement is quite insulting to unicorns everywhere.
Posted by heydoooooodz 2 years ago
heydoooooodz
lol you guys are both very ignorant
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
kroshka12firefish12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
kroshka12firefish12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeits. As to arguments, Pro summarized the previous debate, but didn't really make any compelling new case. In contrast, Con actually presented a case--a case that Pro never rebutted because Pro stopped participating. Thus, arguments to Con. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.