Should Uniforms Be Worn In School?

"God, you are so goddamn disgusting. Please move out of the way so I don't catch something."

Everybody knows the horrors of being bullied, whether you just heard the many things a bully says or the many things she/he did to you.

In this debate, I will be [and my future opponent] debating over whether or not schools should put kids in uniforms. As shown, I believe this is true, and I have valid reasons. Right now, I will only be posting one reason seeing that I will be writing them all throughout the debate.

1. Uniforms stop bullying! This is a well known fact, and according to many researches has stopped bullying in schools worldwide. While my opponent may write that students should be allowed to express themselves, I, thought ahead of the matter.

Wouldn't you rather wear the same thing everyday than be tormented every single day? Wouldn't you rather wear the same thing everyday than have suicidal thoughts?
Wouldn't you rather wear the same thing everyday rather than be followed every day only to be called awful things?

I will be posting my sources at the last round of this debate for further knowledge.

Ta ta!

Uniform identify a student to a particular school. It about the colors, the logo of the school. We are all equal, nobody should shine or attract attention. it is a unitarian concept. However,, in many parts of the world as in daycare, children can dress as they wish. In these many schools around the world self-express is allowed and does not cause harm to the school or child.

And how much schools contain exactly "no" bullying, even if there is no bullying there are always ways. It could be a secret ballad in the school prom, or on an online site for school that you don't go on. Lets review your argument again... did you say day care? Really? Of course a child will not physically harm another child in a day care! This is beyond my point and beyond this debate.

I am sorry to sound rood, but I do not mean any insults I could have written.

The debate is about: Should uniform be worn in school

about bullying that is a separate subject. You wrote: 'And how much schools contain exactly "no" bullying, '

Bullying can happen for many reasons, not necessarily related to wearing a uniform or not. It could be because of your personality so other start bullying you. Whether you were a uniform or not.

However, the uniform maintains the balance between any trouble in a school. This is because every student is the same in the clothing category. As posted in my source, a student won't be able to be bullied because of his or her clothing. And yes, research proves that a change in clothing means a change in personality. Also posted in my second source, a uniform lets you know you fit in some where, where you know you have friends.

My friend let's get back to the root.
The topic is:
'Should Uniforms Be Worn In School? '
If yes, why= well because it identifies the student with school logo, colors, etc.
if not, why= well because students should be free to be original and self-express in clothing

I argued the points above and you well accepted and retracted. thank you.

now on the second correlation you are introducing.
' If a student wears a uniform the bullying is less'. Well to that I would argue too. And let me use your own text as you launched this debate topic. you wrote:
"" God, you are so goddamn disgusting. Please move out of the way so I don't catch something."

Your text clearly shows that whether you wear an uniform or not you still can be bullied.

So my friend please accept you lost this debate.
Posted by bluesteel 1 year ago
>Reported vote: Canuckleball // Moderator action: REMOVED<

2 points to Pro (sources), 5 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Pro, however they did a very poor job arguing their case. Con had an excellent final round.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Failure to explain sources, conduct, and S&G. (2) Insufficient explanation on arguments: too generic.