PatJC123
MattHarrison

Should Waves be Illegalized

PatJC123

Con

There is so much waves that do the deathy things. People drown, loose the sandwiches, and can't recover the lost time and seashells. Therfore, it is within my own rotten and condeluded sack of meat known as a brain that waves, the hydro-embodiement of Satan and all things evil on Earth, be illegalized. We can't ignore that the waves are the not good, but those who feel well about the parrot will know who my Nathaniel really is. He can't argue on an empty stomach, so just go home and do a watchy on the TV and learn of the puddles all around us, Than yous.
MattHarrison

Pro

I assume waves are defined as oceany watery movement that eats people up. First off, who gives a f*ck about yo wratchet a*s parrot. Would Newt Gingrich be proud if he heard this? Anyway, I will grace you with my wisdom and arguments.
HAIL CAESAR!!!!!!!!
PatJC123

Con

The waves, being the looking wavy wattery movement that torments the 7 seas, are watching. They should oughta be illegalized so that nobody needs to worry about them anymore. So, that begs the question: who's watching my f*cking plant? That slippery bastard always climbs out the back window all the time, but I paid Tian Moshlovokov to watch it and he wasn't f*cking at my house! (or she, I can't really tell)(I mean, wtf kind of name is "Tian", dafuq is that?") So then, I went to find my fumping plant and easy come easy go, it wasn't there. I blasted out of the door, camel in hand, ready for any type of glass pop-up nosepiece you can think of, but there was Tian, with 3 maybe 7 puppy pees lifting his/her Gorden-area up into the air, swirrling and making a low humming sound. So then, I took up the flag, and pionted at Yokohama, who then grinded away at my phyche. No more cheddar, mom! No More!!! I can't grill that much, but you think I have an education. Who the hell drinks green, but never diggs on my foot. GRAPES! GRAPES! I CALL YOU! They know who the jam jelly peolpe look up to, Nethaniel, not you. Go snap one, ok?
MattHarrison

Pro

MattHarrison forfeited this round.
PatJC123

Con

PatJC123 forfeited this round.
MattHarrison

Pro

MattHarrison forfeited this round.