Snootnoot2
Unicornlandia1

Should We Breach Privacy* to create World peace?

Snootnoot2 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Snootnoot2

Pro

If every piece of online Data was collected and run on a program compiling it allowing it to create accurate probabilities of events occurring eg. '2% chance The Coca-cola Company would start producing weapons' We know that's not ok but if there was a 60% chance, we should take action or If there was only a 40% chance That North Korea would attack the US that would be fine, we should beware for possible war but there is a 60% chance it won't happen if it goes up to 52% then an Investment in defence should happen. And if this was made as a planet with no rightful owner and no access to anything but the output which is not allowed to be used for anything that wouldn't assist with peace eg. selling data to a company then it would save the world money though breach privacy*
*By Privacy I mean all online data no video content through personal camera's/systems
Unicornlandia1

Con

I'd just like to share I haven't decided my opinion on this matter, I am simply interested in trying something new.

Privacy is extremely important according to the government. In court, without a warrant, all evidence found in the search is unusable, even if it proves something very important. Perhaps a 1st-degree murder was committed. If there was a search which had no warrant, proof the suspect (who in this case, did commit the crime) committed the murder, that evidence would be lost. The suspect could, and likely would be found not guilty. Privacy must be very, very important to the government. So important it outweighs murder. If, in this case breaching privacy means EVERYONE'S privacy, world peace could potentially be outweighed.

Thank you, voters, viewers, and my opposition.