C-Mach
Thegodddfather

Should We Give Amnesty To Illegal Immigrants?

Con Tied Pro

C-Mach

Con

I really do not like the idea of giving amnesty to illegal aliens because we're violating the Constitution (specifically Article 4, Section 4). It also is a very heavy burden on the American taxpayer.
Thegodddfather

Pro

ok for the constitution this country was founded on immigrants also what happened to the land of the free and the home of the brave,its not like they are being lazy they do the crappy jobs that most whites don't wanna do.
C-Mach

Con

Our Constitution was not founded on the basis of immigration. Also, it is the land of the free if you can get in legally.
Thegodddfather

Pro

If u believe we werent founded by immigrants then where is england? Also lots of these people are refugees looking for religious freedom in order to practice their culture and religion
C-Mach

Con

Yes, they came from England, not to mention it WAS ENGLISH LAND. But the Constitution did not guarantee the rights of foreign nationals to just waltz in and get their citizenship. NO! The people that came here from other countries WORKED HARD TO GET HERE! I'm not saying that's an issue, that's a fact. And you have to assimilate from your culture into your adopted country's culture. It's like setting off fireworks in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, on the 4th of July, and your were a citizen of Liechtenstein. Everybody else would think it was weird. Wouldn't you? Yes, you practice your religion, though. Your rebuttal?
Thegodddfather

Pro

The constitution may have said nothing about welcoming immigrants but there are many illegals trying to get their visas at least but they dont have the money from war also this is america not romania we should welcome other cultures into our lives, in fact lots of Jews in 1940's were illegal because, Hitler stripped them of their passports but the US government didnt turn them down neither did british government.
C-Mach

Con

Their are many illegal aliens trying to get n to the U.S., but some of them can't get i because:

1._ They don't speak English.
2._ They flunk the Citizenship Exam.
3._ They don't have the $5,000 needed to enter the country as a citizen.

We have our own, unique American culture, and we need to preserve it. Guatemala, Peru, China, Japan, Slovakia, France, Egypt, Liechtenstein... Every country has their own, unique culture, but aren't we allowed to have the same thing? Yes, we are and we should. And yes, cultures evolve. It's not backward to have a national culture!

There's a difference between illegal aliens and refugees. Your nanny came from Guatemala because of political turmoil. She was a refugee from Guatemala. So were the Jews from the areas that NSWP (Translation of Nazi: National Socialist Worker's Party) Germany controlled. There's a difference.
Thegodddfather

Pro

Yet for the belief in stupidity that u believe that they dont have 5 grand to get in also they have never even went to school in their life how could they pass an exam,also they are trying to learn our american culture also the american culture is every culture.
C-Mach

Con

They get $5,000 by working hard, that's it. They pass their exam if they speak English and know American symbols. Also, America has it's own unique culture that needs to be preserved
Thegodddfather

Pro

IT IS EASY FOR THE RICH TO SAY BUT THE POOR CANT EVEN MAKE 2$ also like I said american culture is every culture
Posted by Rodriguez47 8 years ago
Rodriguez47
I don't necessarily agree with knowing English because look you just said it there immigrants some might not have the chance to have someone teach them English you know. Moreover The ReaL!!!! American (so called American Culture) people are "Hill Billies" face it Americans are BASED on Immigrants!!!
Posted by mizziz 8 years ago
mizziz
I agree to the fact that immigrants should speak english, but also these people are doing the country's dirty jobs.The janitors at my high school are all Hispanic, and from the start cleaning up after students is pretty bad, but the way that they are treated is even worst! I find that they should be forgiven seeing all they have to go through to come here and clean up after us and to be socially abused for it!
Posted by Thegodddfather 9 years ago
Thegodddfather
I guess but for some reason it is hard for me to listen to other ideas that is why I joined thee site to start being able to listen to those ideas
Posted by C-Mach 9 years ago
C-Mach
thegodddfather, I no longer dislike the French government because Jacques Chirac is no longer President. And I don't dislike Muslims, I dislike Islam, because it advocates intolerance of other religions. Numerous people on this website can back me up on this one. And where did you get the idea that I dislike latinos?
Posted by C-Mach 9 years ago
C-Mach
Mindjob, trust me, I would have the same stance.
Posted by kels1123 9 years ago
kels1123
Godddfather, people will not always agree with you when you come on a site for debating. You are getting mean because people disagree with you. I know it is America , and I don't have a problem with liberals in general. I disagree with you and I am stating why. If you don't want people to comment on your debates , maybe you shouldn't post them on here. People don't agree with everything I say on hee and I am not bothered. I have had liberals on here criticize my religion and my beliefs , but guess what that is the point of debating. People will always have different opinions on religion and politics. You stated all whites are immigrants which is untrue. I am going to correct you when your assumptions are that white people are immigrants, when I am white and not an immigrant. I am proud to be American and I will stand up for myself when it is said that because of my color I am an immigrant. Also many immigrants are Latino , but many are Irish , Italian , Scottish , german , French etc. I am proud of my heritage, I am also proud that my grandparents came into this country legally. I do not think anyone should be able to break laws and it gets brushed under the rug.
Posted by Thegodddfather 9 years ago
Thegodddfather
Alright u know wat screw this debate this guy is one of my best friends and we keep arguing about this immigration debate and for what, to have this whole thing with some stupid stocker,who keeps on coming on my debates and saying dont vote for this guy also, for kels1123 this is america U dont have to keep preying on liberals and harrassing them Im completely done with this debate, good for u c-mach u won but ur my BFF so it doesnt matter if ur some republican who cant sit next to a muslim for five minutes and not run for his life, I dont care
Posted by Thegodddfather 9 years ago
Thegodddfather
Also believe me he said some racist sh*t in the past I know this guy for about 7 years, he also has a displeasure towards french ppl
Posted by Thegodddfather 9 years ago
Thegodddfather
And C-mach lets hear about the times of ur countless racism towards muslims,and latinos
I believe we should, also dont u have illegals working ur yard every morning
Posted by Thegodddfather 9 years ago
Thegodddfather
The majority of illlegals in the country is Latino so when u say that U have nothing to back it up
Vote Placed by C-Mach 8 years ago
C-Mach
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by KarateCowboy 8 years ago
KarateCowboy
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by Rodriguez47 8 years ago
Rodriguez47
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by mizziz 8 years ago
mizziz
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by HandsOff 9 years ago
HandsOff
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by Debater2008 9 years ago
Debater2008
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by SocialistRI82 9 years ago
SocialistRI82
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by johnwooding1 9 years ago
johnwooding1
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by Mikedapimp 9 years ago
Mikedapimp
C-MachThegodddfatherTied
Vote Placed by Orson 9 years ago
Orson
C-MachThegodddfatherTied