beatwave14
onlypaulo1

Should We Have The Right To Be Out Late Without Being Over 18 Or With An 18 Year Old?

beatwave14

Pro

I Think we should have the right to be out late without being 18 or with an 18 year old because your parent or guardian may never be there with you at all times over the curfew hours. I Have been in the situation where i had to go places passed curfew on my own but i got in trouble for Being under age at night. ill have u know it was an emergency too! And I know There's More Then Just Me That Has Been In The exact situation so why not ban the "curfew For Minors" Its Ridiculous, I know That Its Dangerous at night and more kids may go missing if this is banned but if they were smart like a normal human being they'd use there resources.
onlypaulo1

Con

You just have created an argument that is at odds with what you said you are for repealing, but yet you say that you are for the repeal of curfews for young people, but yet you went out late and got in trouble and stayed out past the curfew. I am sorry but I think you sound like a hypocrite. We must maintain the curfew because one, we must keep the curfew to keep our children safe from those criminals who like to skulk around when it is dark and two, we must maintain the curfew in order to keep our children from participating in illegal activities at night.
beatwave14

Pro

beatwave14 forfeited this round.
onlypaulo1

Con

onlypaulo1 forfeited this round.
beatwave14

Pro

beatwave14 forfeited this round.
onlypaulo1

Con

onlypaulo1 forfeited this round.