HughDMann
13B77

Should Women Shave Their Legs

HughDMann

Con

Should Women shave their legs?

I think no, then we can evolve into furry yeti-people.

This will be good for the next apocalypse.

Thank You.
13B77

Pro

I think women should shave there legs because it looks better to men and as that is the most important thing in a woman's life it stands to reason that they should. Surly.
HughDMann

Con

It only looks better to men because of religion passed down by illegal space aliens.

Did you ever try it with a fuzzy woman. Then you would know what it means to be a homo-erectus again. I'm talking about survival of the species and science. And you... you're talking about fanaticism and decorating Christmas trees... with shaving cream...
13B77

Pro

I did it once with a fuzzer and I didn't like it she was cruel and laughed at my bald legs. I had the the last laugh though. Because the custard that rained down that evening in the glen meant the fuzer was stuck to the under groath drowned and died. I was able to slide away unscathed on my manly bald legs. So it goes to show bald/shaved legs can save lives where as long yeti like fur is an unsightly health hazard.
HughDMann

Con

Yeti people are cunning and the leg fur activates special receptors that let them know the future, so this was all a ruse, it is clear that she faked her own death to convince you that shaving your legs was a good idea. And it worked, because she has fooled you into submission and kept you in the dark preventing you from activating these special powers.

There is an old adage by the wisest of Yetis:

"When the great snakes come, they will choke on the leg fur of the furry ones, who will be thanked. Yet the girls who are bald shall never be called, and for their impudence by a yeti get spanked."
13B77

Pro

Aaaahhh that old chests nuts . I see your fuzzy yeti ambush of coincidence. And raise you one bald legged eagle shift. By 1 plastic spoon. 1 unplayable Neil Diamond record. Half of a well thumbed copy of RAZZLE (shaven haven special ) circa 1997. One Imac boots voucher and a Rock-Paper-Scissors handy cap of 2-1 fair to middling. And can confirm that women should indeed shave their legs. Unless they don't want to. 🐩
Posted by HughDMann 1 year ago
HughDMann
1) If your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle.
2) He was built for it, that's why he is causing it telepathically.
3) He uses telepathy to make funny sounds with the Wookie king, don't need no stinkin computer.
Posted by nginxrelic 1 year ago
nginxrelic
1)If we could reverse goal warming, there's no need for both genders to do anything with their legs.
2) How would Big-foot survive or adapt to global warming?
3) We could always lock the computer password or do something with the computer to make sure Big-Foot wouldn't have access to the stuff that would allow let him to get in contact with Wookies.
Posted by HughDMann 1 year ago
HughDMann
The Bigfoot apocalypse, where Bigfoot finally comes out of hiding and is like, F you guys... Then sends a message to outer space and Wookies come to enslave mankind.

But if you already a yeti, you say, wats up my bruthas...

Also, it will help keep u warm when it gets cold from global warming.
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
You must be implying then that French girls are yeti people then, cuz they don't shave their legs =P
Posted by nginxrelic 1 year ago
nginxrelic
That depends on the type of apocalypse through..What kind are you talking about?
Posted by Jonan4tor 1 year ago
Jonan4tor
lol. but no thx,i would like my gf's legs 2 be not hairy.