livyrocks10
CDuger34

Should Women be able to Fight in Combat?

livyrocks10

Pro

I personally think that women should be able to go onto the front lines and fight. Most anti-feminists think that men and women are complete opposites but in reality, we are not that much different (besides the different body parts/chromosomes). If men can be nurses and teachers, why cant a women fight in combat?
CDuger34

Con

Devil's Advocate:
Some people would argue that only men should be able to fight. Because men are usually incompetent at caring for children and if all the women went off to war, then the children would have noone to care for them. Now I'm not saying that caring for the children is the only reason that the women should stay home. When all the men are sent off to war, whose job is it to run the country? If we all went off to war, then our country would be vunerable to attack.
livyrocks10

Pro

My next point of why I think women should be in combat is very short and simple. It is that if only men are allowed to fight in World War Three, which will hopefully not happen, and every man gets killed, only the women are left to defend themselves. So, you should just let them fight in the first place.
CDuger34

Con

If all the men die in WWIII then all the women would have died presumably as well correct? What would the difference be between men and women deaths? Soldiers don't show any sort of discremination if you are not on their side. If all the men and women die in WWIII, then how would our country survive? We wouldn't. Someone needs to stay behind. If you are thinking that some women would be able to stay behind, then you are wrong. If women are going into combat, why wouldn't they be drafted as well?
livyrocks10

Pro

livyrocks10 forfeited this round.
CDuger34

Con

CDuger34 forfeited this round.
Posted by CDuger34 1 year ago
CDuger34
Both of you, JernHenrik and livyrocks10, Women can rape men as well.
Just because you do not hear of it often does not mean that it doesn't happen.
Posted by livyrocks10 1 year ago
livyrocks10
JernHenrik, women aren't necessarily going to get raped. Women and men have different quarters for everything. Plus, women can be just as aggressive as men and maybe even more.
Posted by JernHenrik 1 year ago
JernHenrik
Someone has to say it:

Men: Aggressive, Strong, Rapes

Women: Docile, easily Scared, is Raped
Posted by lilytakena 1 year ago
lilytakena
I believe that woman should be able to fight in combat and I'm happy to say that they are. Though men (according to science) tend to be "stronger" than woman. I believe that this is directed to the average man and woman and that will trainer woman can be just as strong.
Posted by TaterCake 1 year ago
TaterCake
good job christiania
Posted by CDuger34 1 year ago
CDuger34
I'm going to play Devil's Advocate
Posted by Tyler_Putney 1 year ago
Tyler_Putney
I want to accept this debate. However I consider myself to be a feminist and will be arguing from a Devils Advocate point of view. I completely agree with the fact that women should be able to fight in combat situations but I would also like to see how this debate would play out