TripleDeker
Arthur_Hdz

Should Women be drafted into the (American) Military?

TripleDeker has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TripleDeker

Con

Just setting up a layout.

Round 1: Just establishing who's debating.
Round 2: opening arguments, without rebuttal
Round 3: rebuttals.
Round 4: rebuttal to the rebuttals.
Round 5: Closing statements.
Arthur_Hdz

Pro

Personally, I believe that you do not have to be gender-specific in order to have the "potential" to be drafted into one of the military branches of the United States. If you want to become a soldier, you don't have to necessarily be a male in order to do so, and I think that people should acknowledge that women nowadays are looking forward to equality, which includes taking a position in the United States military. Since women are genetically more intelligent than men, I believe that a woman will do a much better job at taking a position in the U.S. military that requires intellectual abilities.
Posted by yellow15 1 year ago
yellow15
women are too weak and don't have as much athletic ability or eye hand coordination as males so it would be unfair to send females to war when they would be injured and killed more than males would because males are better soldiers. being the best soldier requires the best eye hand coordination, athletic ability and the most amount of strength to melle, run, carry heavy loads, deal with recoil without having your aim thrown off, etc. etc.
Posted by TripleDeker 1 year ago
TripleDeker
Thanks, I'm new. Sorry about the mess.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Welcome to the site. I suggest using this template: https://docs.google.com...