MasterDebat3r
destroyyoursupremacy

Should Women stay in the kitchen?

MasterDebat3r

Pro

Women should stay in the kitchen because if there were no women in the kitchen, who would make all the sandwiches?!
destroyyoursupremacy

Con

Your argument is obviously flawed and aiming to get a reaction from anyone who happens to see it. In answer to' who would make all the sandwiches?', my little brother was able and willing to make his own sandwiches when he was five. I'm sorry if you do not have the mental capacity of a five-year-old, but this is solely your problem, not anyone else's. I also don't really think you will attempt to reply to this if you have a brain inside your head, as your argument would most likely be irrelevant and mindless.
MasterDebat3r

Pro

MasterDebat3r forfeited this round.
destroyyoursupremacy

Con

destroyyoursupremacy forfeited this round.
MasterDebat3r

Pro

MasterDebat3r forfeited this round.
destroyyoursupremacy

Con

Well... 'Master Debater' obviously can't think of any possible reply, so I guess this means I win, regardless of the vote. I personally think this was a pointless debate, if you can even call it a debate when one side doesn't even bother to reply.
EQUALITY FOR ALL!
DESTROY YOUR SUPREMACY!
The end.