zookeeper47
calpis

Should Zoo's be banned?

zookeeper47

Pro

I think zoo's should not be banned because zoo's help animals if they are injured, rare, hunted. If a rare bird got its wing hurt the zoo's vet would try to get it back to health. If they were endangered/rare, they would repopulate its species and protect it from dangers threats.
calpis

Con

I think Zoo's should be banned because they do not benefit the animals. They are for the entertainment of people. Animals live a healthier and happier life in nature. If they are sick or endangered, they should be taken care of in the wild and release back to the wild as soon as possible.
zookeeper47

Pro

if Animals get injured and loose an ability that they need to live in the wild they will just die an lower there population. If they were found and brought to a zoo the zoo would keep them and they will repopulate the animal. so their-for zoo's shound not be banned.
calpis

Con

If an animal is injured and lose an ability then they should be eaten or taken care of in a private facility if they are endangered. Animals eat animals as they always have and the injured animal could and should be a good source of food for other predators. If an animal is endangered however, it does make sense to take care of them but there is no need for it to be in a Zoo and for the entertainment of humans. When this happens, the goal should be to release animals to the wild as quickly as reasonable to achieve the re-population goals.
Posted by GoOrDin 9 months ago
GoOrDin
I think that Zoos should be federally funded. they are pathetically small. by federally funded, I mean our taxes should go towards improving them.

that's what I believe.