Shenikqua
elvislives

Should a freshmen be abllowed to give up if she is pregnant? Freshmen and Pregnant, Whats next?

elvislives

Shenikqua

Pro

I think a freshmen should not be allowed to give up because she is pregnant be inspired to excel and drive to do better for her and her newborn.
elvislives

Con

Well this is America and it's a free country, so everyone has that right to choose. I'm happy to hear you are thoughts but that person can basically do what they want to do.
Shenikqua

Pro

I know it is a free country. but their are people out there that look down on girls who are pregnant and in college. They think that they cant make it ,and are told on a regular basic the same thing over and over again.i just wish there was a suppport team to tell them dnt give up and a baby is not the end of the world.
elvislives

Con

There is plenty of support groups for young women who are pregnant they help women every day carry on with their lives here is one website. http://www.aguardianangel.net...
like I said this is America I believe everyone deserves a right to choose.
Shenikqua

Pro

Thanks so much for reassuring me that someone out there still believes.
elvislives

Con

You're very welcome and this was I guess a fun debate if you want to call it to that. LoL
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Spellcheck your resolution.
Vote Placed by eastcoastsamuel 3 years ago
eastcoastsamuel
ShenikquaelvislivesTied
Reasons for voting decision: This really wasn't much of a persuasive debate. The numerous spelling and grammar errors made by the affirmative made it difficult to understand what exactly he was trying to convey with his arguments. I don't even understand what exactly the resolution was and what was up for debate. The negative had better spelling and grammar and actually linked to a website, so I have to give the debate to him.