peacefulman
Yin

Should a married woman work or not?

peacefulman

Con

"Should a married woman work or not?" Still the answer is a mystery and whatever reasons we give to our claim might be flimsy; because society cannot be built only by men, while the house might be ruined if both parents are out. Children who are being raised in day care centers or by babysitters are easy prey for this dilemma; I think, if not necessary to have a double wage, parents should give up their hunger and greed for luxury and make the nurturing of children above all, I strongly believe as well that working at home is more fruitful and cannot be compared to any kind of career outside.
Yin

Pro

I accept. Thank you, peacefulman, for initiating this debate.

I will be arguing the Pro, that married women ought to work, or, at least, be afforded the opportunity to work.

I await, with anticipation, peacefulman's arguments as to why married women should not work.
peacefulman

Con

peacefulman forfeited this round.
Yin

Pro

I forefit this round and will use round 3 as my opportunity to forward my argument.
peacefulman

Con

peacefulman forfeited this round.
Yin

Pro

Yin forfeited this round.