KandiLoveKandi
Debater181

Should a woman be President?

KandiLoveKandi has forfeited round #2.

KandiLoveKandi

Pro

I am new to this website and I've always wanted to be apart of a debate team. I joined this website hoping this will improve my knowledge and prepare me for my hopes to be a Lawyer. So whomever chooses to do this debate with me I wish you good luck and I hope you have a good time doing this debate with me. Also if you want to participate in this debate but (I will participate in this debate with you)
Debater181

Con

Hi Kandi, Welcome to Debate.org. Good luck.

Though I have enjoyed watching the presidential debate on TV, and I think that Hillary Clinton would have made a better POTUS (president of the united states) than Donald Trump. But Donald Trump hasn't done anything too rash so far.

I don't really get your point, because it just says "Should a woman be president, so I can't formulate an argument just yet, because you havenn't given any info yet.
Posted by fsw 5 months ago
fsw
Well in that case I would agree with you, but make sure to carefully articulate your position.
Posted by KandiLoveKandi 5 months ago
KandiLoveKandi
Also Wolf thank you for the tips I'm glad I know that now so I'm grateful for the information you gave me
Posted by KandiLoveKandi 5 months ago
KandiLoveKandi
Fsw to answer your question recently I found out most people at my school think that a woman doesn't have what it takes to be president I wanted to hear other peoples opinions on the matter I wish you would accept my request for the debate I hope that answered or gave you a bit more information about the topic of this debate
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
Ite bro, just a heads up,
there's loads of trolls on this site, esp. masterful in this specific instance, so don't get too worked up if someone pushes your buttons. Take care n welcome.
Posted by fsw 5 months ago
fsw
I may accept, but am a little confused about your stance. Are you saying that being a woman should not bar an individual from being President, that it should be a necessary qualification for being president, that women make better presidents, or something else?