Tilemissova
Bergazdenova

Should abortion be abolished or not?

Bergazdenova

Tilemissova

Pro

I'm against of abortion and in my pinion it should be abolished. One of the main reasons for it is inhumanity of this procedure. Why those mothers don't think about the baby in the womb, he has it's own rights to life. If those mothers have such reasons as " not ready to have baby" , they mustn't get pregnant, so they must be responsible for their actions.
Bergazdenova

Con

First of all let me start from that abortion is a woman's right to choose it or not. You say that mothers have to be responsible for their actions, however how do you think will it be better for children to raise in half-family where nobody was waiting for you? Also, It is noticeable that there are some cases where it might be necessary to save the life of the mother. Moreover, What can you say about case of rape? Do not you think that it is inhumanity to force women to birth child whose father is outlaw? I strongly believe that mother should have the chance to make the choice if they want to keep the baby or not, because woman is alive but embryo is not before 8-9 weeks.
Tilemissova

Pro

Of course, you are right of some cases like rape, but researches show that mother's suffer more from post-abortion complications than from being the victim of rape. moreover, abortion hurts women not only psychologically , but also physically, because it's a really big danger for the organism of the women. After abortion women can have such deceases as breast cancer, anemia, and so on. And I'd like to add that there are some solutions like adoption, it is better to give your chid for another people than kill them!
Bergazdenova

Con

However, it is known that legal abortions protect women's health too. Legal abortion not only protects women's lives, it also protects their health. For tens of thousands of women with heart disease, kidney disease, anemia and severe diabetes, and other illnesses that can be life-threatening, the availability of legal abortion has helped avert serious medical complications that could have resulted from childbirth. Before legal abortion, such women's choices were limited to dangerous illegal abortion or dangerous childbirth. Moreover, I would like to add that to make abortion illegal does not mean that nobody will make it. One of the researches shows that of the 46 million abortions occurring worldwide each year, 20 million take place in countries where abortion is prohibited by law. Also, one of the important and awesome numbers is that approximately 219 women die worldwide each day from an unsafe abortion. So, do you still believe that to abolish abortion may help our society?
Tilemissova

Pro

I still believe that abortion shouldn't be legalized. Do you know that the abortion rate increases 2 times, after it was legalizing in Europe countries. Of course, we can't prevent it immediately, but if we banned it, we can have started steps to not doing that, and also we should prevent unsafe sex. so, because of this, in my opinion teens start to think about consequences of unprotected sex. Also, what about religion? It is well-known fact that no one religion permit to kill the baby. And also, we should think about those people, who can the be in the future? Maybe someone create a new cure for the cancer, someone become a president and change the world and so on.Every human being is important. Baby is a gift. and I think every mother will love it and understand why they have had the right choice by don't doing the abortion!
Bergazdenova

Con

Ok, then if you say about consequences of unsafe sex it means that you agree with protected sex. However, do not you think that it is also about killing unborn child? So, if it comes to religion then it means that unsafe sex also has to be banned. Moreover, I would like to add that 14% of 14-year-old girls become pregnant before they turn 20 annually. We cannot be totally sure that it could not happen to someone close to us. There is a question : Should the penalty for lack of knowledge or even for a moment's carelessness be enforced pregnancy and child rearing? Or you think that they have to make dangerous illegal abortion? Also if it comes to teenage abortion then how do you think will it be beneficial for them, for society, country and relatives to birth this child even when they have not got diploma and life experience? How they will bring up their children even if they are children by themselves yet? Also to conclude I would like to add that abortion should not be illegal, because it is, first of all, about liberty to choose they are ready or not to give a life to a child. Moreover, we should not press a teenager to live in a life of joblessness, hopelessness, and dependency.
Posted by Understandme 3 years ago
Understandme
I'm not taking any side in this debate however it has come to my attention that since its a women's choice to keep the baby then why is it considered the man's legal responsibility to help pay for/raise the child? It doesn't seem justified to me...
Vote Placed by Anjou 3 years ago
Anjou
TilemissovaBergazdenovaTied
Reasons for voting decision: I personally don't believe that Abortion should be legalized, but I do believe that the arguer who proposed that Abortion SHOULD be legalized argued more efficiently their point than the person who stated that it should be criminalized.