liberal_moron
TheMarketLibertarian

Should abortion be allowed

TheMarketLibertarian

liberal_moron

Con

I will let my opponent start with his/her arguements.
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

"Allowed?" What gives you the right to determine what anyone can and cannot do with their own selves?
liberal_moron

Con

That is the thing, its not only with our own selves, you are also affecting a life that would have been born except you stopped that from happening. Now I am telling you straight out, abortion is murder, the killing of an innocent being is wrong, unborn or not. Second, majority of the time, if the fetus is developed enough, the fetus does feel pain which is dishonorable in itself. Abortions also cause psychological advantage to the women.
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

A fertalized egg is not a person, it is a sex cell and has no autonimy of it's own- instead it is property of the mother, just like my sperm is my own property.
liberal_moron

Con

It is a future life.
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

No- it's the genetic material which might have ended up being used as a blueprint for a future life. Preventing a life from forming is not the same as murder, just like deciding to wear a condom isn't murder.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 10 months ago
CosmoJarvis
Honestly, even though Market Libertarian didn't have a lengthy argument or provide any factual evidence and such, your argument is pretty convincing. It was tactful of you to compare a zygote, embryo and fetus to a gamete. Short but straight to the point.
Vote Placed by Theguy1789 10 months ago
Theguy1789
liberal_moronTheMarketLibertarianTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro makes the case that a baby in the first trimester is not the equivalent of a human as a fertilized egg is still just a sex cell, and Con neglects to refute this but instead says that it will eventually become a human. I vote Pro.