Kirito_Tommy
missbailey8

Should abortion be illegal, if not highly limited?

Kirito_Tommy has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Kirito_Tommy

Pro

I'd like to start of by claiming my side, as I am for limiting, if not making abortion illegal. I will present my arguments in each of the following rounds and plan to have a well-mannered debate. I believe it is important to experience both sides of the story, so I ask that we keep this clean and honorable. Let's debate shall we?
missbailey8

Con

Rules
1) No kritiks
2) No plagiarism
3) No forfeitures
4) No troll arguments
5) BoP is on Pro

Definitions
Abortion - the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. [1]

Illegal - contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law. [2]

Limited - restricted in size, amount, or extent; few, small, or short. [3]

Citations
[1]https://www.google.com...
[2]https://www.google.com...
[3]https://www.google.com...
Posted by missbailey8 2 weeks ago
missbailey8
@TheShaun, he never set any rules for me to follow. These are just standard rules for debating and I wanted make them clear. If he set the rules, then I would've followed them. If he wants to not have these rules, he can tell me himself. Your insult against me was uncalled for and I suggest you step off. Thank you.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
@missbailey8, You don't make the rules. Kirito_Tommy created this debate, so it will be done by his rules, not yours. You are a very selfish person to think you can join someone else's debate and start barking orders. Due to your behavior, I think that not only should abortion be allowed for YOU, but should be mandatory so that you do not raise children to act like you just have.

@Kirito_Tommy, it's obvious you are going to have difficulty communicating with missbailey8 due to her over-controlling attitude. You probably stand a better chance at a civil debate by letting this one go and starting a new one that people can't accept until they agree to your terms.