masterharrison30
ccstate4peat

Should abortion be illegal?

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required

masterharrison30

Con

I would say that anyone that takes the time out of there day to defend the position that we should be allowed to kill something that if is not already a person, will soon be one, has something signifacantly wrong with them.
ccstate4peat

Pro

I am confused as to which side I am arguing. The question posed in the title of the debate makes it appear that I am arguing in favor of abortion being illegal. Your initial post makes it seem like you are arguing against abortion and not against abortion being illegal. Seeing as my opponent declined to make an argument in the first round, I will return the favor. I await your opening arguments along with an explanation as to what you intend to argue and what you intend for me to argue.
masterharrison30

Con

I am regrettful to say i am fairly new to this site, and for the past week i have been doing this from my phone, which on a tiny android scree... kinda difficult, i will post a different argument clarifying what this argument was intended to be about, (since continuing on this one would probably confuse the voters) sorry about the screw up
ccstate4peat

Pro

I still do not know what is going on. My opponent used this round to say that he will clarify what we are supposed to be arguing in the next round while he just as easily could have said who is arguing for which side. I have made attempts to ask my opponent which side I am arguing, but he has not responded to any of them. Now all arguments will be stated in the final round when I know what to argue.

Because of this, my opponent should not be awarded the conduct points. He has not demonstrated any aspect of debating and has not explained what he is arguing. Even if he doesn't make any arguments, it would be nice to know what I am supposed to argue. My opponent has made nothing but excuses. I await his clarification as to what I am arguing.
masterharrison30

Con

masterharrison30 forfeited this round.
ccstate4peat

Pro

As my opponent has completely ignored all efforts to make this work, I have to forfeit all arguments and sources points. Neither side has made any arguments or posted any sources. Because of this, please vote those two categories tied. I will leave it up to you as to who had better conduct and spelling and grammar, but I assume you will vote for me. I apologize for this abomination of a debate and a waste of your time for reading it.
Vote Placed by CiRrK 5 years ago
CiRrK
masterharrison30ccstate4peatTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.