Dryestmoney
ElissaH98

Should abortion be illegal???

Dryestmoney

Pro

I believe abortion should actually be illegal. Although it is a surgery procedure performed by experts it can have serious consequences. After the procedure of the abortion, some people have experienced serious backfires like serious abdomen pain or extreme vomiting and nausea. Why put someone through the risks of going through this pain. Also the pain isn't just physical but it can also be emotionally tragic. Bullying can arise for any female, adult or adolescent and it can have serious consequences. After they have gone through the procedure they are teased and called many harmful names. Also, they are sometimes even abused sexually or violently by their peers or friends people in the community. This can lead to depression and in some cases, suicide.
ElissaH98

Con

I believe that a person should be able to have an abortion and I hope for it to stay legal. I say this as although the surgery can be traumatic, so can the consequences of not having an abortion. I think that it is acceptable as the unborn child may be or cause a health risk to the mother which could cause many health implications including death. This makes sense to me as I think to myself, "would you rather one person die or two?" This may sound harsh but there isn't much emotional attachment to the ones around as with the mother. Many people in general may think that death from not having an abortion is much worse than having the augers and experienced the side effects vomiting; abdominal pain; nausea. There may be phycological effects from the death of an unborn child but there are many people willing to help with this - there are many professionals who can help without having to worry about confidentiality and anyone finding out.
Dryestmoney

Pro

Dryestmoney forfeited this round.
ElissaH98

Con

ElissaH98 forfeited this round.
Dryestmoney

Pro

Dryestmoney forfeited this round.
ElissaH98

Con

ElissaH98 forfeited this round.